Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Vedio Groping On The Subway

Twit-scleri \u0026lt;3

  • 00:02 rent a projector for seeing the game in all forty-five in a room is amazing XD Even if Italy draws XDD #
  • 09:12 Where are all my tweets? O_O #
  • 09:12 Where are all my tweets? O_O #
  • 09:12 Where are all my tweets? O_O #
  • 09:12 Where are all my tweets? O_O #
  • 09:12 Where are all my tweets? O_O #
  • 09:12 Where are all my tweets? O_O #
  • 09:12 Where are all my tweets? O_O #
  • 09:12 Where are all my tweets? O_O #
  • 09:12 Where are all my tweets? O_O #
  • 09:12 Where are all my tweets? O_O #
  • 09:12 Where are all my tweets? O_O #
  • 09:15 O_O sorry, twitter is freaking out. He sent me the same tweet # 5683436585 times
  • 09:55 Ok, now a high school math because I do and I can not spend my life studying philosophy #
  • @ 09:56 avel_val I have not counted, but suddenly I was only on the home O_O #
  • 09:59 sudsoundsystem @ RT: ... whale thee mbriacato breakfast nu cu de scambiu mug? #
  • 11:07 Some of accrued scientific know where I can find the solutions of the second test in past years? . __. #
  • 11:29 Photo: nomorepirates-sdea: tumblr.com/x2mbl1ib3 #
  • @ 12:49 nessie_sun Why send her away? , O, I'm seeing the first series and I'm getting fond of TT is the only one who calls Reid "Spence" * loves * XD #
  • @ 12:55 nessie_sun But come on, but are pulled in the foot like that! CM has surpassed even the CIS, as they think to maintain the ratings sawing pg? #
  • 12:58 Ok, the problems and know how to do, on average, 3 out of 5 questions. I hope more than enough * to take at least 12 to the second test * #
  • @ 13:04 nessie_sun I can do it \\ o / For the other two questions I trust in the suggestions of my friends XD We are a close-knit class XD #
  • @ 13:22 avel_val xDDDDD I have this year started with a 3:30 and I got to take 7 and a half, now point up XDDD #
  • 13:25 ALIAS Rai4 < 3 * loves * #
  • 13:47 Photo: youareawake: LOL it happens to me all. tea. time. tumblr.com/x2mbl77th #
  • 13:58 VAUGHN GO SAVE # SIDNEEEEY
  • 14:26 Nooo, Francesco Renga NO DDDD: I apologize to those who love him but I can not stand DDD : #
  • @ 14:31 d3flow3r but where did you read the judges of XF4? #
  • @ 14:32 disenchantedany Renga hate it too? * O * #
  • @ 14:34 d3flow3r oh, occhei, then it is truly definitive XDD * salutes and welcomes Elio Morgan * #
  • @ 14:35 disenchantedany as a singer I know him a little and nothing irritates me as a person XD I've read some interviews ... hopefully surprise us ç_ç #
  • @ 14:37 rocketbabyliz I'm skeptical, but you never know XDD XF will continue to watch it forever, it will not stop me XDD # in renga
  • @ 14:38 rocketbabyliz has marked? Well, I can finally cheer for New Zealand \\ O / #
  • 14:40 The site of the Republic informs me that the # Svk scored in offside o_O #
  • @ 14:57 rocketbabyliz No, but there was almost. Bailout due to a slip of one of the defenders #
  • 15:00 However, if we do not win against those two teams I do refund the money for the projector #
  • 15:13 demeaning game What . _. #
  • 15:21 A POINT FOR ME \\ O / \\ O / \\ O / \\ O / \\ O / #
  • 16:08 But they moved the third round? Oo #
  • @ 16:19 avel_val But I know, that rumor is 28 O_O but I think my friends are just a little 'out of stock. #
  • 17:21 Photo: (via fuckyeahworldcup) tumblr.com/x2mblh6ig #
  • 17:25 Photo: (via caarpediem) tumblr.com/x2mblhemp #
  • 17:26 Photo: (via caarpediem) tumblr.com/x2mblhfad #
  • 18:11 www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBC7pilGoPc&feature=player_embedded * DIES * #
  • 19:04 Being With You is so disfunctional - Should not I really miss you, But i can not let you go #
  • 20:14 RTL is sending Fader < 3 #
  • 20:31 " , with the names of Koreans can you sing rock around the clock "XDD #
  • 20:50 is ok, but I expect a bit 'more action from Brazil! #
  • 21:00 But how did he get hurt? Oo #
  • 21:01 Korea believes it \\ o / #
  • 21:42 MAICOOOOON GO \\ O / #
  • 21:43 But I'm sorry for Korea; O; #
  • @ 21:57 La__Di But I warn you that once you take the hand with tumblr not get out more #
  • 22:01 * cheers and laughs for the second goal by reading the t-list * #
  • @ 22:23 piovonobaci lol i was just about to tell you "HEY, Maicon scored and he's from Inter, did you forget Already? #
  • 22:32 Photo: rageandpride: tumblr.com/x2mblyg36 #
  • 22:54 Who tells me why there is a picture of Keanu Reeves saddened anywhere on tumblr? XDD #
  • @ 23:09 nessie_sun ie, look! bit.ly/ct3v4B bit.ly / cXrCtG XDDD I do not understand #
  • 23:11 princess21ssj Greet @ \\ O / #
  • @ 23:13 Sacchan90 PLEASE explain That picture is EVERYWHERE XDDD XDDD * rolls * #
  • 23:43 Today I looked at the calendar XDD If we get to the quarter (XD) prob. meet or bra or # # esp (always figured if I've got something) #
  • @ 23:45 princess21ssj huh, yes. In theory, the knockout or # ned or another of that group, then if we win or touch us or esp # # bra (if they pass) #
  • @ 23:46 princess21ssj XDDD You're removing all certainties recheck my calendar * * #
  • @ 23:52 princess21ssj then. XDD We are group F, and if we pass, the first knockout round encounter one of two passing (cont) tl.gd/1ta4ud
# Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment