Monday, June 21, 2010

Good Mixer With Bacardi

Twit-scleri \u0026lt;3

  • 00:11 I go to sleep. Tomorrow is the last day of the study pre-tests \\ O / #
  • 09:12 I do if the traces of Italian news tomorrow I suck? Or keep repeating for the third round? * Dilemma * #
  • @ 09:27 avel_val XDDD I miss everything about Italian because I refuse to do the analysis tomorrow. I have not done in 4 years and now begins XDDD #
  • 10:18 Photo: (via discoscabs) tumblr.com/x2mbxettu #
  • @ 10:49 el_deki CRACK THE LUPOOOO * cries * #
  • 12:24 I just saw Pretty Little Liars and I kept thinking, this is the same as Rob Lowe. And now I discover he is the brother! I knew it! #
  • 12:37 I watched Pretty Little Liars - Aria's father and anytime Was in the scenes I Could not pay attention to what ... tumblr.com/x2mbxkgsj #
  • @ 12:46 rocketbabyliz for today: Tied, Switzerland, Spain #
  • 14:17 E 'Change PRESIDENTEEEE THIS SIGN OF HISTORY' ART AND MATHEMATICS SIIIIIIIIIIII screaming * jumps * #
  • @ 14:23 chizpurfle sine, I worry about when it comes to oral. It still seems to be an old stoned: D #
  • 15:20 SEVEN TO ZERO, BUT THAT SHIT BUT JUST POOR KOREAN XDDD #
  • @ 16:23 shee91 myself too: D Fuchsia on. To give me loads: D #
  • @ 16:27 shee91 But you're better at DDD: I was already very good if I can put one color XDDD Anyway, glazes w \\ o / #
  • 17:45 mean, but it is impossible that the picture I'm seeing now are actually photos of the tracks tomorrow, right? XDD #
  • @ 17:47 shee91 are plausible but XDD download.repubblica.it/pdf/2010/prima-prova.pdf #
  • @ 17:48 naripolpetta already XDD But the photos are plausible. If tomorrow the tracks are ones I will start to roll with laughter. Quietly, though XD #
  • 17:48 I'm in that picture --- > download.repubblica.it/pdf/2010/prima-prova.pdf XDD
  • # 17 : 49 @ el_deki but it XDD But anyway, the first test is the least of my problems. I could use a copy of the math test: D #
  • @ 17:50 princess21ssj yes, maturity XDD #
  • @ 17:51 Lachesilie XDDDDDD E ' was nice while it lasted * rolls away * #
  • @ 17:52 chizpurfle fact. The graphic layout is, so I think that the tracks are true. But at this point will already have changed. #
  • @ 17:56 chizpurfle I decided that I put any trace Benni happens #
  • 17:59 However if it comes out really "Pastors" D'Annunzio my class burst out laughing. Loudly. The rod of hazel XDDDD #
  • @ 18:19 JunRail haha, what luck! I just wanted to see a track on the pokemon and is very, very unlikely to come out XDDD #
  • @ 18:19 chizpurfle true, that is: D #
  • @ 18:40 avel_val .. . in the afternoon? O__O #
  • @ 18:41 AcidMari well, the tracks seem to be true but I doubt that those now that you know around O_o #
  • 18:46 www.davidemaggio.it/ archives/28795/boom-maionchi-elio-tatangelo-e-ruggeri-sono-i-giudici-di-xfactor / BUT AS TATANGELO DDD: #
  • @ 18:47 AcidMari but every year so, say they have the tracks and then anything goes. Rassegnamoci DD: #
  • @ 18:48 disenchantedany but it was still not sure, actually DDD: DDD CHEPPALLEEEE: #
  • @ 18:49 rocketbabyliz NO, NO AND NO . * Shoots himself * #
  • 18:52 tatangelo What then with all that makeup is even more unwatchable of Mori. And that means RANDOM APPEARANCE OF GIGGGI DDDD: #
  • 18:59 Ok, I will ignore the Tatangelo as I ignored the Moors and the Ventura \\ O / Both Helium 3 is < #
  • 19:00 ... awww. * Loves his phone * #
  • @ 19:18 nessie_sun croak croak croak! I do not know if you repeat it three times longer effect, but I do the same D: Grazieeeh < 3 #
  • @ 19:20 queen_ci thanks! CE LA FARO '! \\ O / And tonight I hope to get out * called her friends culopesi * #
  • @ 19:20 nessie_sun oook XD ... dear wolf CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK! XDDD #
  • 19:28 I remember, four boys and a chitaaaarra, and pianofoorte suuulla spaaaaaaalla #
  • 19:32 PLEASE GUYS USCIAMOOOOO #
  • 20:06 THIS XD then, the 'anxiety, but I do not even do it so I come! RT @ ladyvonmark: Finish him to tell me that I should not have anxiety! #
  • 23:59 Nightmare before passed in the company, including anxiety, laughter and attempts to predict the tracks of tomorrow ... MATURITY 'here we come!
# Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment