Friday, January 25, 2008

What Do Football Players Wear

New Layout

Quick post on the exchange of layout, with lots of credits, etc. ... So the theme is
Funny Face (Funny Face) with Audrey Hepburn and Fred Astaire. The film is delightful, especially for those romantic soul: P
I saw him last week and since I had promised to do something for my pc on it (because you obviously now I have a laptop as announced * __ * ), I made a wallpaper for the drive, but I did not think much, and in semi-coma yesterday I began to work with thirty tutorial in hand to experiment to create the new layout is currently on the journal (and the 6 icons theme)!
I will therefore try to give credit where it is due, hoping not to forget anyone (In three hours I've done so many tests that I fear forget someone). Images are
screencaptures I have personally done. . Ok and this is what ...
Texture background toybirds modified by me to make it in shades of gray (initially violet).
Brushes (this is the hard part ...): Moargh.de (inevitable, that girl is a myth), Imagination , Ewanism .
To have those effects on the photos I used a mix of tutorials VERLEE (Belgian girl really very good) and [info] maharetishtar .
At the moment I do not remember if the css base is made available by Hikaru ( [info] milkydrop ), or one of those available on [info] premade_ljs .
Ok and that's it ... If you leave comments, etc. as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment