Wednesday, June 23, 2010

C6h12o6 6o2 6h2o 6co2 Energy Words

Twit-scleri \u0026lt;3

  • @ 00:07 shee91 Greetings capah piggiana < 333 Fuck the whale for today (just with the wolves, poor XDD): * #
  • @ 00:11 shee91 not, what the whale you answer "we hope that no shit. "* rolls away * XDDD #
  • 14:40 words. I do not know that I did today. I just copied. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE TASK?! Fuck! #
  • @ 14:45 naripolpetta mathematics for the scientific PNI, absurd DDD: Good thing we have left to copy! #
  • @ 14:46 nessie_sun Scientific PNI (do not ask me why DD:). An absurd task, the teacher looked at him and he made these faces: O___ò O__O DDD: #
  • @ 14:49 nessie_sun Buah ç_ç * takes chocolate and hugs * Thanks ç_ç The third round is Friday, hopefully good! * Crosses the cruiser * #
  • @ 14:51 el_deki the PNI no, fuck DD: Only one was a huge dick. And the problems were ... boh DD: No way DD: #
  • @ 14:51 Maharetchan my plan is: D #
  • @ 14:51 el_deki ... the fuck is not directed at you, of course XDD #
  • 14:53 mean come on, is a slam to succeed in doing well the study of function, and then study of function does not exist?? What the fuck! #
  • @ 14:57 avel_val yes, that! But I did the problem because while I was doing 2 on 1 is passed and the teacher said, you do the 2nd, it is easier D: #
  • @ 15:01 princess21ssj no, c ' DD was: Absurd! The problem seemed to be a mini-cluster of questions * cries * #
  • @ 15:03 ohmyrouge difficult. I'm not good at math, but even a goat DD: But there was almost nothing that I could do DD: #
  • @ 15:03 ohmyrouge I copied everything. However, the PNI I do not know what was the track of traditional Q: What are you doing? #
  • @ 15:05 avel_val I arrived to find the first semicircle and was esaltatissima, but then the prof told me that after I lost XDDD #
  • @ 15:06 ohmyrouge ok, I guess it was not too difficult. But I can not tell, I still feel with my friends from other classes D: #
  • @ 15:07 avel_val so I gave up and I did ... I copied the second problem. #
  • @ 15:13 ohmyrouge in the questions was likely, trigonometry, progressions, symmetry, bisection method, and more that I do not remember, sorry D: > > #
  • @ 15:13 ohmyrouge for problems, it gave you a graph of the derivative (3semicfr) and you had to find the equation of the function. From there > > #
  • @ 15:14 ohmyrouge questions were semi acceptable, but to find the function was something that DDD: Arrrgh. #
  • @ 15:14 ohmyrouge the second problem gave you two functions and asked fires, guiding principles, including area, solid rotation and a QUESTION OF HISTORY. #
  • @ 15:15 ohmyrouge Friday. I do not want to study ancoraaaa DDD: #
  • 15:16 ah, then, I mean. Asking to speak of an ancient history, ASSOCIATED cube root of 2. EHHHH?? #
  • 15:16 @ avel_val here, if I had not had a commission soooo gracious, I would have even less of you. I'm sorry: (#
  • @ 15:17 ohmyrouge our professor, reading the question, he laughed. #
  • 15:18 or law, boh, I do not even remember that it was written! Mah #
  • @ 15:19 princess21ssj * hugs back * Thank you D: I think it passes, but what the hell bothers me DD: I'm not so poor after all ç_ç #
  • @ 15:20 avel_val ours is changed at the last minute, but a friend of mine has one he wants revenge for the rejection of some of its alumni. #
  • @ 15:22 princess21ssj oh my God, you made the year in which the maturity demanded the non-Euclidean geometry DD: #
  • @ 15:23 rocketbabyliz O_O Ops. * Goes to see games that you know there are * Sorry, I'm a bit 'distracted lately XDDD #
  • @ 15:24 avel_val already. Last year just said: "I will come to you as President and I will show you." DD: #
  • @ 15:25 el_deki fact, my prof just sent me to the second, although I had ventured into the calculation of semicfr XDD #
  • 15:26 However, considering that I copied everything, I should be able to get ... 11? From the * hopes * that 80 is still possible DD: #
  • @ 15:27 rocketbabyliz : D So. Tie, USA, Germany eee * * ok, can not decide from, Serbia, Q: #
  • @ 15:29 el_deki ah, behold, I was already starting with the insults o.o XDDD #
  • @ 15:32 avel_val exactly, I agree with every word. Especially with the "strangled" o_O #
  • 15:33 And if he thinks so, then it means that I'm not the feckless \\ OOO / RT @ el_deki: The PNI is for X'd * goes crazy * #
  • @ 15:39 el_deki wise response XDDD #
  • 15:44 During the task, "Francesca, which questions are you doing?" ; not know, I'm not doing anything, get back, I do not know that I'm copying " XDD #
  • @ 15:47 el_deki should see the huge cock that was the question of likelihood of PNI XDDDD #
  • @ 15:53 shee91 Sheeee \\ O / as gone? / O \\ #
  • @ 15:57 shee91 I do not know anything. But nothing at all \\ o / But I have spent all XDDD Nobody helped you? Q: #
  • 16:00 I'm going to give me a couple of hours of sleep, are destroyed Q: Then we start again with the studio! #
  • 17:28 * yawn * I'm back, but I do philosophy Q: Hello * waves * @ 3meggie #
  • 17:28 are winning my U.S.? < 33 #
  • @ 17:36 rocketbabyliz ; O; Occhei, I go to see the last few minutes of good cheer and cheerleaders who have been * \\ O / * #
  • 17:41 FORZAAAA \\ O / #
  • 17:45 you guys prefer blue, anyway. #
  • 17:46 MA WHAT HAVE YOU eat, but DAII #
  • 17:49 SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII \\ O / \\ O / \\ O / \\ O / \\ O / YES WE CAN \\ O / \\ O / \\ O / #
  • @ 17:51 shethedevil taking dancing arm in arm * # *
  • 17:56 GWAAAAAAH BEAUTIFUL < 333 Glad < # 333
  • 18:00 Every time I look at the U.S. then I hum the anthem for the whole day. #
  • @ 18:35 rocketbabyliz Women's football in America is much cooler than the male \\ o / The girls are powerful \\ o / #
  • 19:46 Grandma, I do not go well to school because you pray the holy spirit, ok? It so happens that I studies XDD #
  • @ 19:48 shee91 Mine is offended because I did not put the magnet of the Virgin Mary in my car, but pray for me anyway. What luck, eh? XDD #
  • 20:21 Audio: hrocr: tumblr.com/x2mc290fz #
  • @ 20:27 naripolpetta to me DDDD: * hugs * #
  • 21:15 Ok, this last conversation I was saddened. Uff: (#
  • 21:21 > ________________& lt; #
  • 21:24 Breakfast at Tiffany's, Edward Scissorhands or The Others? Too many films on TV tonight D: #
  • 21:30 Ok, The Others because the other two've got well on DVD XDD And this mom has never seen * * puts on Rai4 #
  • 22:06 Twitlist, you did scare me, I thought Germany was losing 2 to 0 DD:
# Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment