Thursday, June 17, 2010

Christian Tatoo Phrases

Twit-scleri \u0026lt;3

  • 00:37 'm going ahead with the first season of Criminal Minds and I think I'm in love with Hotch *______* #
  • 00:41 @ @ nessie_sun disenchantedany gwaaaah < 3 < 3 < 3 But really I love them all XDD But Hotch had not yet hit me. But now ... gwaahhh < 3 #
  • @ 00:49 shee91 is that I saw the 1x06 where you invent the whole thing to pass the gun Reid, and then I seen with the baby in 07 and 3 < #
  • @ 00:49 sdea_ < # 3333
  • 00:51 Anyway spoleiratemi not nothing are still in his first season XDD And because I see an episode every 4 days I'll be there for much longer; O; #
  • 09:39 I wake up later and later TT #
  • @ 10:09 chizpurfle But then in those two days when the shutters are closed I do? I sleep? #
  • 10:11 Time goes, spend ooree, exams and I do I tell professooree #
  • @ 10:13 chizpurfle LOOOL I ask
  • # 11 : 51 However, because of the mad psychiatrist who massacred family CM I put to sleep a lot, yesterday T_T #
  • @ 12:27 rocketbabyliz How long I have yet to predictions? Q: #
  • @ 12:29 rocketbabyliz Ok, you tell them in half an hour then I finish the damn XD Hegel hates deeply before * # *
  • 12:37 kind by SMS half of my classmates, "Chicca! How are you studying? I'm not a dick "I love you T__T I feel less alone < 3 #
  • @ 12:41 chizpurfle Sob. Have you studied by examining you've got tomorrow #
  • @ 12:45 avel_val a bit ... 'XDD But I do not want you to enjoy the misfortunes of others too! #
  • 12:52 OK, enough. I went ahead with the English and the worst of the wire is almost done in by Marx still remember everything and then it go faster \\ o / #
  • @ 12:53 virginiaradley But the whole world loves Hotch? LOL However, I still reserve a special place in Reid, Hotch is a close second though XDD #
  • @ 12:56 rocketbabyliz : Draws, Greece, Mexico (because it will not attempt never to France.) #
  • 13:02 ANYWAY YOU WANT IT, THAT'S THE WAY YOU NEED IT ANYWAY YOU WANT IT #
  • 13:09 Photo: afiyetolsun: tumblr.com / x2mbpc7v7 #
  • 13:09 Photo: monicagellerb: tumblr.com/x2mbpc7yx #
  • 13:10 I'm going to see on Alias Rai4 < # 333
  • 13:19 But the beauty of this show. JJ Abrams < 3 #
  • 13:36 "ok, we reason. This is a detonator C4, and you understand why C4 is written everywhere. "But, VAUGHN XDDDD looool #
  • 14:08 Korea, draws on. #
  • 14:09 RT @ rocketbabyliz: PARATONA o_o #
  • 14:16 BRAVA COREAAAAA \\ O / #
  • @ 14:31 shethedevil CRYSTAL BALL OMG VOGLIOOO #
  • 14:52 from Korea by by by #
  • 14:54 LOL, but Garcia of Elle who throws the coffee in the trash, all I adore Garcia Scazzi < 3. #
  • @ 14:55 & the shethedevil that brings back to mind the glorious moments of his childhood * O * #
  • 15:04 This episode of CM is disgusting * covers her eyes * #
  • 15:15 starskeeper: tumblr.com/x2mbphnsy #
  • 15:43 Ok. Art + Math + hang with friends. At night, the world: * #
  • 17:55 Who won who won? #
  • @ 21:38 disenchantedany whom? XD #
  • 21:38 LOL Anyway, I won the Greece and made a point * cheers * Now force Mexico! #
  • 21:52 Felicitààààà #
  • 21:53 Lachesilie @ RT: # Mex were being beautiful and NOT ALLOW FOR GOD BAGUETTARI replacing. #
  • 21:57 MEXICO AND NUVOLEEEEE #
  • 22:00 Oh Goduria open the freezer that cools * # *
  • 22:08 \\ O / #
  • 22:17 ... but then the # does not pass between the turn? #
  • 22:22 for me too: D @ RT shethedevil: @ rocketbabyliz For tomorrow: Ger #, # U.S., # Eng #
  • 22:23 shethedevil @ RT: @ rocketbabyliz For tomorrow: Ger #, # U.S., # Eng
# Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment