- 00:03 Good luck to leavers, and goodnight to all other < # 33
- 07:36 WOW. We're almost there! #
- 07:37 Mom gave me a stone that says "you are strong!" And two ladybirds attacked < # 333
- 14:33 Primo Levi? The sinkholes? UFOs?! Gelmini, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM # XDD
- 14:36 Oh well. One is gone \\ o / \\ o / math tomorrow, HELP XD I will not be so quiet this morning as XDD #
- @ 14:40 nike158 But Primo Levi did not know how many people have studied in the Italian XDD You too far in the program, there is get D: #
- @ 14:42 sdea_ The Pursuit of Happyness, in which I put a lot of nonchalance with Stefano Benni XDD #
- @ 14:42 avel_val That's happiness! I think it went well XD You? *-* #
- 14:49 Looking back, I could also do the track on music. #
- @ 14:51 avel_val Haha! What I thought for a moment, to one on the music! But then it was too general and I said "Nope ..." XD #
- 14:51 But do not track the documents is always risky XD #
- 14:57 But I did not make predictions for tomorrow DD: I am still on time? #
- @ 15:10 rocketbabyliz : SOUTH AFRICA LIFE-LONG, Uruguay - Mexico tie, Argentina, South Korea #
- 15:13 Oral exam on July 10. Ok. #
- 15:26 people, yes, I am REALLY leaving the UFO XDDD Track title: "Are we alone?" #
- @ 15:28 queen_ci short essay topic of scientific and technical XDDDD #
- @ 15:29 princess21ssj I seriously have no idea from where they have pulled out of that track. But a friend of mine did it XDDDD #
- @ 15:31 queen_ci I did that on the pursuit of happiness: D the UFO made me laugh XDDD
- # 15: 34 I die tomorrow. ARGH. MATHEMATICS. #
- 15:37 download.repubblica.it/pdf/2010/esami_stato.pdf if anyone interested XDDD #
- 15:39 However, the president is an idiot. Delivery of the task: "You're Fox." "Yes" "And where did you leave?" "Ch ... what?" "The Cat." SAY 'XDD #
- @ 15:44 Fortune_Cat haha, one of my mates did it. Probably someone else, but I only know of him because he was sitting next to me XD #
- 15:58 and then during the task: boys, I let them talk, but you look like a bunch of vuvuzelas, you're annoying. #
- 15:59 @ GloriaAGD_ is a crazy degree in archeology that x all morning shot of the benches with sunglasses XD XD AND THERE WAS ONLY #
- @ 16:00 shee91 ... but they are idiots? O_O And then we synonym dictionary & use against the left O_O #
- @ 16:02 shee91 I use it a lot, thank goodness they let me! But what the hell, should not apply the same rule for everyone? boh o.o #
- @ 16:04 nike158 I forgot to put a "XD" at the end XDD But in fact, it was actually funny XDDD #
- @ 16:05 shee91 B from me, so I'm the third last * counts * D: July 10th Q: #
- 16:08 However, tomorrow ... Someone will have to 'PASS THE TASK. FOR STRENGTH. #
- 16:23 Photo: (via whiteknuckles) tumblr.com/x2mbzxfm0 #
- 16:28 BUT IT IS WINNING THE SOUTH \\ O / * back to look at the answers to the tests of years * #
- 16:29 expelled a French * explodes with joy * (ok, so I should not hate them time, but there's half a childhood trauma. Mind you.) #
- 16:33 Photo: rageandpride: tumblr.com/x2mbzxwsa #
- @ 16:45 Lachesilie when sssseeeeei, disssperattttoooo, comme mmmmeeeee without ttteeeee XDDDD #
- 16:54 & @ shethedevil the stuff that I resurrects VivaRadio2 of nostalgia that make me XDDD #
- 17:01 please, PLEASE, give us a normal issue tomorrow. PLEASE. I DO NOT KNOW WHY 'I chose the PNI, PLEASE spare me #
- 18:02 YAY! I was very happy the day I finally was able to s. .. on Twitpic: twitpic.com/1z0xln #
- 18:11 Photo: afiyetolsun: tumblr.com/x2mc02y0f #
- @ 18:34 ecate_ but as D: Talk of a poor boy who is used by another boy who decides to do "good" and marrying a blonde D: #
- 18:37 kuvaton.com/browse/15040/failure_pose.jpg looool #
- @ 18:38 ecate_ ah ok, yes XDDD But the jingle I want to cry when I listen, because the text DDDD: #
- @ 18:42 ecate_ ok, then refers DD: #
- 18:54 twitpic.com/1z0xln - One of the best days of my life with her * rolls * #
- 19:13 101 followers! - OMG, When did this happen? Thank you all! tumblr.com/xh6c06hnr #
- 19:15 "What are you doing tomorrow?" "The notes." XDDDD #
- @ 19:29 avel_val now spreading the news ... even in my class XD But for the cards say? #
- @ 19:30 ersy82 not yet aired, it is spoken in America tonight and tomorrow for us Italians:) #
- 19:44 Photo: (via fussy) tumblr.com/x2mc08aup #
- 20:17 Photo: (via fuckyeahbedroomdecor) tumblr.com/x2mc0acjm #
- 21:53 That ugly sweaters, Argentina D: #
- 22:11 "I hate it when I'm at a concert vuvuzela and people start playing football " #
- 22:25 But the absurdity of the messages I'm getting XDD #
- 22:26 " I have more tickets to be places where to put them! " #
- 22:26 "panic panic pa pa panic #
- 22:26 " balls that have not yet named the new English ... will call you as Commissioner on External #
- 22:45 Photo: (via starskeeper) These two. Together. These two examination in the picture. Awww * O * # tumblr.com/x2mc0jl7z
- 22:48 Photo: (via spencerwren) This guy and the one who plays the Mr. Fitz are pretty much the two Reasons Why I'm ... tumblr.com/x2mc0jsv6
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Vital Signs In Head Injury
Twit-scleri \u0026lt;3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment