- 00:05 just returned home after an afternoon spent on repeating philosophy & art, a bit 'to fuck. Now coffee + physical > _ < #
- @ 00:07 rocketbabyliz ALSO I AM ON SPIKE / BUFFY *________* Belli them, awww < 3 #
- @ 00:11 el_deki No excuse you but this thing you had not already tweeted centuries ago? Has a dejavu * scary * # O___O
- 00:27 @ el_deki Ok, no, ignorami XDD I obviously need sleep. #
- 00:32 The coffee is not acting TT buah, but you can? first tell us the questions and then tell us that at the last moment ago, President, eccheccazz > _ < #
- 00:54 oh well. Enough, I sleep. Tomorrow I need help. All I know is English, LOL. As usual. #
- 11:50 hahaha * laughs hysterically * Oh well, at least, is "gone" this one. #
- 11:50 and today I STUDY WITH THAT SHIT ò___ò I take a day off because yes. #
- @ 11:54 ohmyrouge X'DDDD enough of shit I've written five lines instead of 10 to a question of physics and a philosophy. Kant you odiooo > _ < #
- @ 11:54 chizpurfle arrivoooh * * jumps on msn #
- 11:55 EPPO, DE GIORGI OF SHIT, WE SAY THE ARGUMENTS AND THEN PUT UNRESOLVED, BUT DO YOU FEEL?? #
- @ 11:58 chizpurfle I was all inchiovato > _ < #
- @ 12:09 Oral 3meggie July 10! So I can allow myself a moment's pause XD I have time to study. I can not piùùù DD: #
- @ 12:37 avel_val um, I do not think ... I hope to take 10 D: E 'release KANT! * Hates with all his heart * #
- @ 12:41 avel_val we cursed silently. Kant & Feuerbach. Bah. #
- 12:55 Photo: piovonobaci: tumblr.com/x2mc54onw #
- 13:19 No, I mean, fuck. The question of probability, the answer was 1 / 3?? #
- 13:41 buah not speak the national me cry ç__ç #
- @ 13:43 avel_val by, Kant came out to me, you will not have the same bad luck XD In Good luck! #
- 13:55 Michael Vaughn, you are overly nice. #
- 14:03 I do not want to make predictions. I never want to hear about World ç__ç #
- 14:19 today I'm going with the teams loser. @ Rocketbabyliz: Korea, Portugal, Chile, Honduras #
- @ 14:25 3meggie \\ O / see what happens XDD Japan yesterday made me happy XDD #
- 14:29 Uhm. Balances in advance for me. From Saturday. I knew who to give my mobile number would be useful to the stores \\ O / #
- 14:49 Photo: christinaballerina: tumblr.com/x2mc59wpi #
- 14:59 I ' m feeling rough I'm feeling raw I'm in the first of my life #
- 15:25 Buaaaaaah, La Gazza Ladra Rossini ç__ç ç___ç The dance ç___ç Essays by year-end points and suffers ç__ç * # *
- 15:27 Photo: alittlehurricane: tumblr.com/x2mc5byrp #
- 16:05 Photo: sheesgotagun: tumblr.com/x2mc5dx54 #
- 16:49 Shopping in Lecce < 3 #
- 17:55 Zara: done. McFlurry: taken. Ok, next stop: library \\ o / #
- 20:15 ... oh well, fuck you and me that there remain bad. Bah. #
- @ 20:23 chizpurfle Who do you think? , O No, but nothing is fucked up, and I'm stupid XD #
- 21:26 The live Switzerland - Republic of Honduras is hilarious XDD dirette.sport.repubblica.it / direct / M / # 4916
- 21:26 43 ° way: Derdiyok is of Kurdish origin #
- @ 21:36 chizpurfle Switzerland - yes Honduras, Spain, Chile is more interesting: D #
- 21:36 No sorry ... but where's the sound of vuvuzelas? #
- 21:39 @ avel_val XDD * laughs * thanks how was the third test? #
- @ 21:41 avel_val Q: hey, at least the writings are over. No more third test \\ o / \\ o / \\ o / #
- @ 21:43 avel_val You pass, pass # uu
- 21:44 Gialappa but that game were commenting on? Q: #
- 22:04 Shakira - WAKI WAKI XDDD #
- 22:15 want to go to because the pc is tweeting @ princess21ssj links that look interesting * w * #
- @ 22:17 chizpurfle I noticed! O__O There is a deathly silence #
- @ 22:18 princess21ssj Control after soon as I finish dinner < 3 #
- @ 22:20 chizpurfle No but I do not moan eh \\ o / D shock but it was umm: #
- 23:00 A-HEM. What's happening here? 24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l4l6rmLwcK1qbblkeo1_500.jpg #
- 23:04 @ @ el_deki rocketbabyliz but no XDDD It 's a photo that boh. * Rolls away * #
- @ 23:05 chizpurfle < 333333 It 's normal. There have still been living in the new house! Come on, start a new era. You, Me & the washing machine. #
- 23:11 Why Zara Lecce there are the clothes I see on the site? ___ > < But there are only things that do not fit my boobs? > > _
Friday, June 25, 2010
Morrowind Tribunal Russian To English Patch
-Twit scleri \u0026lt;3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment