- 00:47 ary_s_ @ & @ * shakes naripolpetta and understand why she was once chased by two men with clubs T__T * #
- 00:48 Gwaah is good out there, without a specific plan, while under examination * O * #
- @ 00:50 naripolpetta I was in Riccione, and it was Halloween, so maybe they were costumes, though T_T They chased me and my friends for quite a while Q: #
- @ 00:54 naripolpetta but really > _______& lt * you * pet #
- 01:07 Photo: fuckyeahgirlythings: tumblr.com/x2mccwi3y #
- 10:40 Mafia, Dell'Utri sentenced to seven year approved its relations with Cosa Nostra - bit.ly/dlG2rU via @ # repubblicait
- @ 10:41 princesschicca I see it as global headlines O_O Maybe they have changed now. __. #
- 10:41 Taricone And I'm sorry: (And for her baby: (#
- @ 14:14 rocketbabyliz : Japan & Spain. Even if I try portugal . But I have time to change until 20:00, right?: D #
- 17:05 Video: hrocr: I wonder how reporters are to agree to make services general. tumblr.com/x2mcegqms #
- 17:32 But the Japanese continue to kill each other. #
- 17:33 * mute and call back to study Leopardi * #
- @ 17:43 avel_val I'm repeating for the first time Italian D: luckily, is something fast! But Leopardi is suicide > _ < #
- 17:55 But you can not just send me a message that says "spongebob * _ *" XDD * bad * rolls #
- 18:00 Patrick I love you XD # # spongebob
- @ 18:11 avel_val too XD Type I look at the paragraphs and say "ok this is not" and go ahead XDDD #
- 18:26 @ 3meggie Quandoooh? * __ * * Thinks about himself again as host to his friends when she went to see Green Day * #
- @ 18:27 avel_val seems to me a simple, fast and efficient I have not vv intention of studying from 9am to midnight as my friend D: #
- 20:34 The Ibraquè never fails XDDD #
- 21:01 I think i have a huge crush on casillas, LOL #
- 21:03 Inquadratemi goalkeeper, daaai #
- 21:32 I made flesh and French fries with lots of love and there is no salt in the house TT #
- 21:36 Lachesilie @ RT: ... MUST COME Mourinho. * Crack * #
- @ 21:58 Lachesilie Inter < 3 #
- 22:00 But because there is always something that does not allow me to see the whole playing with commentary by Gialappa? TT #
- 22:01 anyway. Portugal attaches more than I want to see Casillas E_e #
- 22:04 o_o why I came on twitter and the rest of the world is gone? #
- 22:08 twitter. You have problems. #
- 22:19 But he has done nothing O_O #
- After 22:27 \\ o / Brava Spain. * Goes to look for pictures of casillas * #
- 22:41 Photo: fuckyeahikercasillas: *////* tumblr.com/x2mcf2g2s #
- 22:43 ah, welcome back twit-list · ° #
- 22:44 ah, still no dice. I have a soft spot for goalies. #
- 22:49 That is, if I think, my very first crush was Toldo football rolls * # *
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Hapkido Belt Rank System
Twit-scleri \u0026lt;3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment