Saturday, June 26, 2010

Flat Boobs In Bollywood

Twit-scleri \u0026lt;3

  • @ 09:10 avel_val XDDDDDDD E' 40 minutes from where I live, so my house XDD But far more is ancooora Where are you from? O.o #
  • @ 09:11 chizpurfle arrive \\ O / So this summer goes by fast < # 33
  • 09:11 Hello \\ O / #
  • 09:46 "This is fine for up to jogging in the morning ... very early, because everyone is asleep, and nobody can see you" XDDD #
  • 10:00 "... a black jacket with pocket and button!" "... but that button is the shoplifting!" XDDDDDD
  • # 10 : 03 "Enzo we need to stop, did not understand anything!" "I do not know if I can, I can not go alone" XDDD #
  • 10:14 Vabbèèè mica but you can put a tuxedo every time he has a date with a girl, but XDDD #
  • @ 10:18 avel_val oh Q: I live in deep Terroni instead XDDD #
  • 10:44 I Baustelle in Gallipoli on the eighth agostooooo BUAH but why do not you like any of my friends DDD: #
  • 10:45 Um, no, August 7th! #
  • @ 10:49 avel_val wow: O ... I go on holiday in Croatia, maybe XD I was born and raised here, with a pause of 10 months in the U.S. XD #
  • @ 10:55 faetwit ... I'm seriously thinking XDD Also because, after being chased to Heathrow airport for a photo, and him > > #
  • @ 10:56 faetwit > > said vipregovipregoviprego come in Puglia, the minimum is going to a concert XDDD DO I DO I DO I GWAAHH! #
  • @ 11:00 avel_val in a remote village, Janesville, Iowa,: DE if you do not know where it is normal, I did not either * rolls * #
  • 11:29 But really, it's good that the national team lost, but the "shame" in red letters should refer them to other illustrious Italians, eh. #
  • 11:29 However I go out because I was able to throw my friend out of bed. A after people: * #
  • @ 13:46 rocketbabyliz : USA & Uruguay: D #
  • 13:47 RT @ shethedevil: STRENGTH # USA. \\ O / #
  • @ 14:36 sdea_ but are you studying? DDDDD: #
  • 14:44 @ sdea_ but Q: get a study is not the answer Q: Read a book, watch a movie, play the pokemon, anything Q: #
  • 14:48 Photo: (via girlinlondon) tumblr .com/x2mc7idqm #
  • 14:50 "I was born with an Enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it." - Audrey Hepburn (via. tumblr.com .. / x2mc7igqr #
  • 14:51 "I swear I'm not losing things, believe me, mine is not lack of attention. ... There are chasms that" tumblr.com/x2mc7ihvn #
  • @ 15:13 dia89_ oh my God, you too! I could not be careful what he said because I thought "but this is Rob Lowe. 10 years older. "DD: #
  • 15:46 wordboner.spreadshirt.net/normal-A11368872 < - I want to. XDD #
  • 16:18 , we will save disregarding the reality / and this pile of balls disappear #
  • 16:20 My father came out yelling "take Dorothy," but ... if the keys are in my bag! As put us to notice? #
  • 16:21 ... okay, he's noticed. * Facepalm * #
  • @ 16:30 shethedevil you're looking at? ° ° The dubbing still sucks, though. Especially if you know the original voices. #
  • 16:33 ... it's raining. O_O #
  • @ 16:46 ydalknip But it is ironic, of course XD I do not expect to change anyone:) #
  • 17:33 Ah, but it rains! Are wet, not overly sweaty o.o seemed strange to me XD #
  • 18:08 Iobloggo up ... but you can post private even though the blog itself is private? XDD #
  • 18:20 and I no longer have to be able to delude the etààà no no no nnooo * sings * #
  • 18:27 ... no, stop. I have to stop to fix the phone. So will not ring, because I'm an idiot but he even more. #
  • 20:27 OH THE LAAAAND OF THE FREEEE, AND THE HOOOME BRAAAAAVE Of Thee! # # Force USA *___*
  • 20:35 Noooo TT #
  • @ 20:43 rocketbabyliz was him XDD #
  • 20:43 HEARD, ITALY IS ALREADY OUT, AT LEAST YOU CAN CONTINUE TO SEE T__T #
  • @ 20:44 rocketbabyliz What has shocked even me XDDD #
  • @ 20:45 V_LucyGu USA - Ghana:) #
  • 20:46 shethedevil RT @ # USA, NO RIVER, YOU MUST GO. #
  • 21:34 is late is late is late * * runs out and force the USA! I will follow you, but do < 33
# Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment