Saturday, June 19, 2010

Radio Shack Return Policy

Twit-scleri \u0026lt;3

  • @ 00:09 rocketbabyliz for tomorrow I tell the Netherlands, Australia and Cameroon: D #
  • 08:34 am alone in the house \\ o / #
  • 10:21 ARE THE MEJOOO * gasa you for your votes * #
  • 10:25 and they put me in EIGHT conduct ahahah are the black sheep of XDD my class #
  • 10:28 and James I writes "virtually beat the 5" XDDD #
  • 10:42 avel_val @ RT: Why I chose a scientific PNI?! Mathematics are also a shoe! #
  • @ 10:43 avel_val Oddioo XDD But that idiot! Anyway I have put 8 because it still have to swallow the fact that I went away for a year XDD #
  • 11:09 "I'm someone who speaks too little, this is true, but in the world c ' is already a lot of people talking, talking ,..." tumblr.com/x2mbtcpxd #
  • 11:35 Photo: (via pinkaholic) tumblr.com/x2mbtdqlv #
  • 11:37 Photo: (via pinkaholic) tumblr.com / x2mbtdss5 #
  • @ 11:41 rocketbabyliz me to change from the Netherlands to draw? : D #
  • 12:07 Overheard: Conversations Smart - Forny: We talked for half an hour and a half I ... half an hour and a half? XDD ... tumblr.com/x2mbteznj #
  • 12:40 But today there is a flashmob of Mengoniii XDD #
  • @ 12:45 el_deki ... you had to get involved? XDD #
  • @ 12:48 el_deki ah, here XDD Eddaaai, go, begins at three, you still have time * nods * convinced #
  • @ 12:52 el_deki DDD : Too bad. I too would go to watch, but I guess that is as close to Bari DDD: Two and a half hours by car DDD: #
  • 13:25 Gelmini: "From next year also test the maturity" < - That's sick. Thank goodness I finish this year >. > bit.ly/bG62W4 #
  • @ 13:40 avel_val went crazy. I do not stop anymore. I'm sorry for my friends at 4 ° XDDD #
  • @ 13:45 AcidMari Arrgh that DDD bad thing: Go to facebook for recreation and there is a warning that seems to say "STUDIAAAA" DD : #
  • 14:08 Photo: flickflickflicker: I still do it, Sometimes. : D tumblr.com/x2mbtjnv7 #
  • 16:22 Australia win because the poor, the last game has lost 4 to 0! Must redeem themselves and make the fans forget the humiliation of previous #
  • 16:23 I do not know what they are, anyway XD I'll be back in Einstein physics * salutes * #
  • 16:55 I inject my daily dose of coffee. I just repeated the relativity and I remembered everything O_O #
  • 16:58 Maker, not to burst; O; #
  • 17:01 These cartons of milk on the size of a juice Am I too nice < 3 #
  • 17:07 can lead to a rejection so much? Damn school ... "Rejected at school committed suicide" bit.ly/b4OtvI #
  • @ 17:14 fede_fluo STAY THEEEEEERE #
  • @ 17:19 fede_fluo GWAAHHH < 3 < 3 Have you ever heard Faders and Love Lost? < Always Temper Trap # 3
  • 17:19 fede_fluo @ RT: @ missJoy SWEEEEEEEEEEET DIIIIIIIIISPOOOOOOOOSIIITIOOOOOOOON #
  • 17:20 fede_fluo @ RT: A moment. A love. A dream. Aloud. A kiss. A cry. Our rights. Our Wrongs. #
  • 17:37 & phone calls with my friend who always last 15 minutes. Accurate. We fear there XDD ahahah #
  • 18:15 what is this wind?! Finally there is silence in the house, now we do not even put her to break dance, my nature!
# Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment