- 11:56 not know to whom it may concern, but there are about XL on both sides of the article Bastard: D Photo included: D #
- @ 12:06 aliskee Please * rolls * XDD If you want more scans later \\ o / #
- 12:08 Operettas moral, I \\ O / #
- @ 12:11 avel_val Bravissima, 10 +! XDD What do you study today? #
- @ 12:16 avel_val I continue with Italian D: definitely not finish today but we hope to reach a good point! I'm going to sea without the internet! #
- @ 12:18 avel_val want to come? XD Seeking companionship, sleep alone, surrounded by cicadas evil > > _ #
- @ 12:20 avel_val Noo, nooo T_T * prepare the book bonfire * # to get rid
- 12:27 But certain things that people do fucking on fb, Reclaim XD And please stop trying to send subliminal messages with links from bm D: #
- 14:22 But when they go out hell sti vote of harming the Secretary scrittiiii Arrgh * # *
- 14:48 shit, you made me come un'infarto. Damn D: #
- 15:28 nonpensarcinonpensarcinonpensarcinonpensarcinonpensarcinonpensarcinonpensarcinonpensarcinonpensarcinonpensarci! Think of studying! > _ < #
- 16:20 "I read that deja vu is the way that fate to tell you that you are exactly where you should ..." tumblr.com/x2mcgtoff #
- 16:24 Photo : vnessaa: I love this guy and His adorable british accent *///* tumblr.com/x2mcgtw45 #
- 16:25 Photo: (via masque-a-raiding) Awwwww tumblr.com / x2mcgtxcb #
- 16:50 Ok, I've written "quiet" for three posts in a row, I get it. XDDD I'm quiet #
- 17:12 @ JunRail LOOOL XD #
- 23:06 Roman Holiday < 3 #
- 23:33 Photo: andthetruthiswedontknowanything: tumblr.com/x2mchjz7c #
- @ 00:01 shee91 I continue to be afraid of the qualities of sdea_ @ DD: #
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Db Dbz Dbgt Episodes App
Twit-scleri \u0026lt;3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment