Thursday, June 24, 2010

How To Cut A Tractor Cake

Twit-scleri \u0026lt;3

  • 08:43 I slept ten hours. I needed! #
  • 08:53 There is a horoscope that says that Leo is the sign of the month and gives me as "days on" 22 23:25 XD Just the days of exams XD #
  • 14:17 Italy, sacrifice today precious time to watch them play. See to win and qualify. #
  • @ 14:22 Lachesilie Well, thank you. Or win the national or tomorrow should be full to make the third round for me O__O #
  • @ 14:25 ohmyrouge ... actually, I was thinking the same thing XDDDD #
  • 14:54 Always arrive at the last minute, but rocketbabyliz @: Italy (and if I do not win asghrinvsiodhr è_é), Paraguay, Netherlands, Japan: D #
  • 15:02 I put some shoes that the girl's blog theblondesalad just do not understand. #
  • @ 15:05 princess21ssj oh God, the laws too? O_O I mean. Those wedges! Or those miu miu with dogs. OR THOSE WITH TAIL * shoots himself * #
  • @ 15:08 princess21ssj LOOOL, has moderate comments? But that is not XDD I'm a lurker for some time, and sometimes leaves me baffled oo '#
  • 15:16 Photo: fuckyeahgirlythings tumblr.com/x2mc3ern7 #
  • @ 15:26 avel_val feel the same feelings towards the double chocolate Magnum * w * #
  • 15:30 "and I start to miss you, baby, Sometimes." - Summer In The City - Regina Spektor tumblr.com/x2mc3ff6o #
  • 15:40 NO. There is my uncle. I DO NOT steal the sofa NNNUOOOOOOOOOH #
  • 15:53 DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI DAI. DO NOT let me down. BLUE FORCE #! ITA ITA # # # # ITA ITA ITA # ITA ITA # # # # ITA ITA ITA # # # ITA ITA ITA # # # ITA ITA ITA # #
  • 16:04 IAQUINTA MA Arrgh #
  • 16:06 But in Slovakia tokio hotel a team. #
  • 16:08 Ringhio hath been heard your cry LOL #
  • @ 16:10 doracalva If you say "win" instead of "no match" for your review Mexico and clouds can also sing XD #
  • 16:15 THANKS MARCHETTI #
  • 16:26 Fuck. #
  • 16:32 aliskee @ RT: WHAT THE FUCK DO? now begin to lead as blacksmiths, that deficient. a team of deficiency. #
  • 16:36 CAZZOOO but will defend! AND RUN PORCAMISERIA #
  • @ 16:41 aliskee XDDDD #
  • 17:01 WRITE BAD dick. #
  • 17:12 You make me sick. SCHIIIFOOO! (Cited) #
  • @ 17:17 Lachesilie rotolamuore * # * XDDD
  • 17:44 MA had to PLAY SO BAD ALL THE TIME IDIOTS #
  • 17:52 A LOT OF HEART #
  • 17:56 No oh well, fuck, FUCK FUCK FUCK #
  • 17:58 @ Fortune_Cat the only words I can say are insults. #
  • 18:01 Oh well, hello, I'm going to study. That is, at this point, force # USA.
# Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment