Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Milena Velba Halloween

Twit-scleri \u0026lt;3

  • 00:23 Photo: (via fuckyeahworldcup) * laughs * indefinitely tumblr.com/x2mbm559j #
  • 00:24 Photo: (via fuckyeahworldcup) tumblr.com/x2mbm56g8 #
  • @ 00:28 rocketbabyliz Chile, Spain, South Africa < 3 #
  • 01:52 looklet.com/look/6001904 #
  • 08:54 -6 and I'm not a dick. #
  • @ 09:12 avel_val Haha, me too! I always feel that censor books the most interesting part: D #
  • @ 09:46 Sacchan90 There are too! : D But I am engaged in a study of crazy and desperate (and I'm still asleep) * yawns * #
  • 10:39 What the fuck is listening to my sister in the bathroom, I feel people screaming > < __ #
  • 10:41 Mo sings well * closes the door of the room, knowing that it will stifle the heat * #
  • 15:35 Photo (via fuckyeahfemalemusic) tumblr.com/x2mbnfe0l #
  • 15:35 Photo: (via fuckyeahrandomstupidity) tumblr.com/x2mbnfemn #
  • 15:40 Photo: fuckyeahiowa: Oooh , I remember this sign tumblr.com/x2mbnfn3c #
  • @ 17:01 rocketbabyliz I do not like either * rolls away * #
  • 17:43 ... no, sorry, the cake is losing? O_O #
  • 17:48 FIVE MINUTES OF RECOVERY XD #
  • 17:53 I would be in Switzerland at this time XDD #
  • 18:03 But the goal as state? #
  • 19:02 enough, I give to English literature of philosophy because I can not * spin 'the thousand copies of Hegel * #
  • @ 19:23 avel_val I would love to do but I need TT I'm still not boo anything, it's too hot and my brain is out of DDD: #
  • 19:53 irritates me when I say that this summer I go to Hanna and I say 'ah, your German friend. " For me it's my sister XDD #
  • 20:52 How nice twitter from iPhone * O * Dad, regalamelo. #
  • @ 20:57 disenchantedany For now I have to settle for my Nokia XD my father bought the iPhone and I'm using HTC XD ...?? #
  • 20:59 NOOOOOOOOOO COMEBACK FROM SOUTH AFRICA #
  • 21:12 My fingers do not cooperate with the touch screen #
  • @ 21:41 UNZ UNZ UNZ La__Di #
  • 21:56 From South Africaaaaaaaa T_____T #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment