- 00:07 agagagagagaga < 3 #
- 09:30 Good morning * yawn * #
- Twitter 09:36 in the morning is a lonely D: #
- @ 10:08 avel_val my twit-list is done instead of night owls xD write up at 3 am in the morning and then disappear XDDD #
- 10:15 Iobloggo Some people use? What is the difference between "protected blog" and "private blog"? Oo #
- @ 10:36 avel_val ... and to me yes? Today twitt XDD even from your mobile phone, I got to the pc so I know that anything done this morning XD #
- 10:39 Ok, I'm updating the blog with the story of my drunk on a trip and I'm laughing alone XDDD #
- @ 11:00 avel_val I admire you & cheer you on D: #
- 11:27 Photo: Current music obsessions • Jeff Buckley> When you wake up in the mornin 'and look inside your mirror, ... tumblr.com/x2mcbm9at #
- @ 11:31 ydalknip are a bit 'both things XDD #
- @ 11:35 rocketbabyliz today & Holland ; Brazil: D #
- 12:12 Photo: freetobeyouandme: IOWA IOWA IOWA IOWA \\ O /'re Such an awesome state. LOL tumblr.com/x2mcboc82 #
- @ 12:25 princess21ssj LOOOOOOL XDD then that is not even an answer, it is more a "I like it then attacked, the fashion icon is I Gnè Gnè " #
- @ 12:29 princess21ssj ah, I do not know XD I love the rings but the good thing too, ALWAYS! And then mixes the classic jewel-studded, mah o.o #
- 13:10 Photo: theworldwelivein: tumblr.com/x2mcbqzfh #
- 13:21 Here, as it turned, took Agnes 45/45 - but obviously I did the first run out with his "no, no, it went very badly wrong" #
- 13:22 ... and now I also told "But there are still the oral does not mean that I take 100!" > _________& gt; #
- @ 13:23 naripolpetta if it continues, I really do > _ & ; gt; The results of my writings come out on 30, because we are the last class to do the oral D: #
- @ 13:24 sibillaviola can XDDD also avoid going to the oral, now! #
- @ 13:29 naripolpetta is bad because before you crazy with all the writings and 3 below and then make you wait 15 days to finish D: #
- 13:30 @ naripolpetta DDD: The good thing is that I have time to repeat. Although I have not started coughing heavily * # * XDDD
- @ 13:50 avel_val is my best friend but I hate when he does that! Damn, you put the average of ten! What other confirmation do you need?? #
- 14:03 ... but are O__O 14:00 #
- 14:03 the last time I looked were DDDDDDDDDD 12:30: #
- 15:00 www .repubblica.it/persone/2010/06/28/news/taricone_paracadute-5218867 /? ref = HRER1 Tariconeeee DDD-1: #
- 15:05 sdea_ @ @ @ shethedevil faetwit me is displeased a casino DDD: I love it in Fool for Love DDD: #
- @ 15:14 ydalknip I do not mind as an actor! And then, however, has not even a criminal, not the wishes certain death! #
- @ 15:15 nessie_sun as what? * O * #
- @ 15:17 nessie_sun XDDDDDD Oh, ok, not for me * rolls * #
- @ 16:28 avel_val I would do it, but does not require ! Many others before you have tried to learn something by osmosis, without success XDD #
- 19:01 But you owe me explain why I constantly Incoming messages, but then always stop to answer me at once. Boh. ANSWER #
- 19:11 What then oh well, I would also tired of talking. "Do not you ever get tired of talking? "(cited above) #
- 19:21 Mass Editor on tumblr * __ * I can finally adjust the tags \\ O / #
- @ 19:59 naripolpetta * big hug to crush * #
- @ 19:59 chizpurfle but LOL, you do not! #
- 21:53 Mom: "FOOOORZA CHILE, A-BBA-SSO KA-KA '" Me: "And what did he do wrong?" M:' It is too good, too good, too good ... too much! "#
Monday, June 28, 2010
I Have A Itchy Rash From Waxing
Twit-scleri \u0026lt;3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment