Sunday, June 20, 2010

Milena Velba Helloween

Twit-scleri \u0026lt;3

  • 02:10 My friend who wishes me good night, saying "night, and not think too much.") #
  • 02:11 However, it seems we are there for everyone, so boh. Daiiii do something XD #
  • 02:12 Anyway, good night to Leuca. Tomorrow studio & then I see them all for the game ... exams aside, this summer has started well: D #
  • 02:13 Night World: * #
  • 09:38 @ avel_val My mother brought me coffee in bed and I ignored that too. Going home at 2 am was not a great idea #
  • 09:38 is tardiiii #
  • @ 11:29 avel_val Argh, it's raining you?! Here's a bit 'windy but sunny for the moment. AND MUST REMAIN SO >. > #
  • @ 11:48 avel_val D: I think it will soon start raining here too. Oh well that they are almost in Africa, however, is already colder than usual T_T #
  • @ 11:49 avel_val But if it rains during the tests is better, at least not regret not to be out sunbathing! #
  • 11:52 I have to understand that in this country, the passing car to give the ads use un, dos, tres Ricky Martin O_o #
  • 11:54 UN DOS TRES ONE PASIDO BAILANTE MARIA #
  • 12:13 Note the t-list dying of cold and closes the window as she opens and searches for a fan. #
  • 12:39 fuck the odds! @ Rocketbabyliz: Draws, Italy, Brazil: D #
  • 12:59 Pasta with mussels < 3 #
  • 13:32 @ chizpurfle is irrecoverable #
  • @ 15:17 dia89_ Oh bloopers of the B & S * E * rolls Matthew makes the ballet in the studio? And crawling on the ground? * Dies * #
  • 15:36 I change and go out to watch the match. \\ O / #
  • 18:58 Italian national team, shame on you, I look at the games to distract you from exams and rejoice and draws me back? Come on! #
  • @ 19:41 avel_val 37 hours O_O DDDD: #
  • @ 19:55 avel_val * Deep breath * ok. I can make it: D If only I could study instead of thinking of something else: D * daydreams * #
  • 20:47 Yes Okay. After last night that little bit of concentration I had gone completely. #
  • 21:11 MA * dies reading the messages he is receiving * #
  • @ 22:12 Fortune_Cat My compliments for having endured so much. My mother has Rai1 and I ran in 20 seconds: D #
  • 23:13 "The night before the night before the exams" Jacopo shut up XDD #
  • 23:19 "and you do the night before the night before the exams?" "I have put forward" XDDD #
  • @ 23:20 sdea_ XDD And I'm dying 'all day sending me stupid messages XDDDD #
  • @ 23:52 sdea_ CONTINUE WITH BROTHERS & SISTERS # * requires *
  • @ 23:54 chizpurfle DDDD: Oh, Mama said you cardboard boxes in the attic o.o #
  • @ 23:56 sdea_ good \\ o / Have the latest episodes of season one are amazing XDD And the second season < < 33 AND FOURTH # 333333333
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment