- 11:39 shee91 @ RT: I want to go on holiday I'm sick ç_ç ç_ç #
- @ 12:06 naripolpetta But six in wait at the window? XDDDD #
- 12:08 Tomorrow go out the averages. I want my 10 in English prof incompetent è_é * glares * #
- @ 12:09 naripolpetta Distrito Q: It is difficult, I know D: ... I was really attached to the window XDDD #
- 12:35 Rosa, I love you, but STOP WITH THIS VACUUM T_T Buah, I studiaree ç_ç #
- 14:13 # # GER SRB IN ADVANTAGE IN TEN?? O________O #
- 14:57 Germany eccheccazzo. #
- @ 15:10 snooze9 the flag is to support Italy, if you want to put too tell you how to do \\ O / #
- @ 15:11 snooze9 for points, I'm participating in a round of betting online XDDD It 's just for fun \\ O / And I'd bet on # # ger o_O
- @ 15:12 snooze9 twibbon.com / Cases / Italy-World-Cup / Join < - click here: D #
- @ 15:15 snooze9 you can put the flag of any team, even more than one: D look around - > twibbon.com / #
- 15:58 ENTER IF DAD ONCE AGAIN IN THIS ROOM TO TURN OFF THE LIGHT BECAUSE "THERE IS SO OUT OF THE SUN" I make a KILLING #
- @ 16:18 avel_val I sent away: DI was decidedly less sweet than you, but XD #
- 16:20 I do not watch the game but under U.S. T__T #
- 17:23 I turned on the radio. Why the U.S. is that girl? #
- 17:53 But shit, the third goal was super smooth T_T * spoils * U.S. #
- @ 17:57 chizpurfle am suffering; O; They played well (although I have seen only the last 10 minutes LOL) #
- @ 18:16 disenchantedany I used Chrome for a while 'is not bad! It also has add-ons (not as much as FF, IE but better safe XDD) #
- 18:20 Photo: fuckyeahworldcup: Yeah, I know ... WHY-THE-HELL did you whistle, stupid ref? U.S. Should Have Won! tumblr.com/x2mbru30y #
- 18:23 What do you understand more than me: there is still hope for the U.S. to go through? #
- 19:42 what you do while watching desperate not to study the book of * physical * #
- @ 19:55 shee91 ... ah? ° ° ... are there? XDDDD * rolls away * #
- @ 20:02 shee91 are the stuff but they are not very bright star? #
- 20:02 study physical and astronomical geography, thanks to repeat tweets of @ # shee91 XDDD
- @ 20:07 shee91 ... 'powerful radio sources' stores * * * has already forgotten * #
- @ 20:28 Hrocr not believe it. #
- 20:35 Photo: terrysdiary: tumblr.com/x2mbs1owq #
- 20:52 Algeria is the same as the field XDDD #
- 20:53 the digs at Green & XD #
- 20:54 Gialappa, I LOVE YOU #
- 21:06 Oh, the principles XDDD #
- 21:15 & Quotes Read XDD #
- 23:11 ... aww. < 3 #
- @ 23:20 queen_ci if the letters read aloud, then the article is decided based on the sound of the acronym:) So it would be an OTP. #
- @ 23:22 queen_ci here, it all depends on how you read it XDDD So really, both are good that an XDD #
- ODDI 23:53 am laughing very much but IN FACT 'SHOULD I DESPERATE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH XD * dies *
Friday, June 18, 2010
Inebrya Ice Cream Hair Color Blu
Twit-scleri \u0026lt;3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment