Monday, November 27, 2006

Caterpillar Older Price

katy_chan @ 2006-11-27T11: 19:00

It 's a bit that I do not update ... Black Dhalia
the end I have not recovered even if the Arsenal and then the video rental'll have to wait ...
subscribing to various contest template I'm slowly accumulating links and visits here and there ... which does slightly increase the popularity of the site.

New wishlist:
. Fail to understand why the template with css (I had no problems with the tables) work for me well on firefox but not IE ... (I hate that browser at least 2 months)
. Be able to finish as soon as the first two exercises in the computer lab
. Be able to recover the writings of Structural Engineering
. Able to complete the processing required by the draft technical architecture the fourteenth
. to change something in my head for not being able to bring me down more than necessary.

I would say that this is all ... In addition, there would be a desire to be able to win at least one of the template contest in which I participate or to know that someone appreciates my designs of 'At Katychan 's and who uses them ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment