Sunday, November 12, 2006

Thick Mucus In Early Pregnancy

Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Let's keep the record of the holiday ... Let's start with Friday. What we have visited: Harburger Bahnhof, Museum of Contemporary Art ... A real cool, really. Some really nice things such as video installations, but also some of the exhibits were split .... Then again Lehrter Stadtbahnof, the megastar of trains Berino of .... The Reichstag, the German parliament that is: we have also seen the capital from the dome ... And then Friedrichstraße, a central street where there was a huge record store ... Saturday 11 instead we visited the Grosser Stern in Straße des 17 Juni, Europa Center, the commercial center of Berlin's oldest dating back to the sixties, where we saw a clock and a strange kind of proud of the figure: we can exchange, buy , trade and win the stickers are missing to finish the album ... In short, I continue: if I think that I could never finish an album and I'm always missing four or five figures! Also on Saturday then we saw the Checkpoint Charlie, the only in which one could cross the Berlin Wall, and also visited its museum, I must say that it really was breathing air of history, as if we heard what had happened to us too ... Sunday 12 or Monday, we went to Minden, the route of the Wall: This is the last stretch of road has now become a huge wall murals and said "Art Gallery" in 2000. The neighborhood has deteriorated, but still, as if he wanted to develop the only part of the city 'that is (voluntarily) was divided by the wall ... Continuing with the theme we have seen the DDR Museum, with the history of East Berlin Here you can feel the history! Then to end the day we visited the Olympic stadium, the 1936 where Italy has triumphed in the recent World Cup and where even earlier, in 1936 on the occasion of the Olympics, the American athlete of color "flash of ebony" Jessie Owens ridiculed Hitler and his perfect race by winning four medals 'Gold: 100 m, 200 m, long jump and 4x100, a company that will succeed in Los Angeles in '84 "Son of the Wind", Carl Lewis ...
Regarding the culinary side, we ate German Bratwurst after (or whatever his name) on Friday night at Potsdamer Platz, on Saturday we ate a sausage with curry and chips, to Central Europe and in the evening with two sausages potatoes and cucumber salad (a salad is not like ours but with a sauce strange ....) in a restaurant (which we would be a bar) ... Sunday lunch instead we set the local Kebab (here there are many Turks and they know how to do a good kebab) and that 'our quick meal when we hurry and in the evening we ate in a restaurant where I ate turkish rolls with in I do not know that ... In any case, the place was clean, good food and above all I am still alive .... For the story of Monday, the penultimate day (and last actual holiday), you'll have to wait for my return to Italy ... I just know that I will update you 'from them ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment