Wednesday, January 3, 2007

How To Get Rid Of A Red Spot On Nose

New Year: any other business.

best wishes to all who stopped by. I also changed the template and made the upgrade to be able to use up to 15 icons, but unfortunately I am due to lower advertising, but never mind ... So now the advertising is our sovereign ... ; __;

We see the point of the wishlist:
. Fail to understand why the template with css (I had no problems with the tables), I work well on firefox but not IE ... (I hate that browser at least 2 months)
. able to finish as soon as the first two exercises in the computer lab
. able to recall the writings of Structural Engineering
. able to complete the processing required to the draft technical architecture within the fourteenth
. to change something in my head for not being able to bring me down more than necessary.

I'm actually making progress in creating templates compatible with the two browser ... I found that Opera is now to break the eggs in the basket, but in a way that ultimately I care less ... Just do not use the codes in certain ways and the problem is solved!
milkydrop thank for the advice, I'll try to implement it in future, but I fear that fell among the things that made me damn ... Sigh, __, [In any case, every damn day browser pulls out something new so ... always better to know how these things!]

I updated the ' At Katychan 's and I also saw two awards in the contest for templates! The results you can see them in the blog Katychan TA's.
I also changed the skin of Firefox and I downloaded gattosa that is wonderful ... inter alia, when the pages are loaded there is a cat who bounces a ball that seems too Kyo's shoulders! *___* LOVE!

Finally, I also changed the template of the blog just for good measure.
now turn to the new year wishlist:
. change something in my head for not being able to bring me down more than necessary
. able to give at least two examinations at its meeting in January / February
. finish within the week of computer projects, or at least 4 exercises ...
. go to the gym on a regular basis (I only started today ...)
. trying to break free from "I know what."
^___^ I think it's all for now ... Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment