Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Why Does My Body Ache When I Drink Alcohol

First day in Berlin / Berlin

Well ... I have to write very fast 'cause here we counted the seconds with the hostel's computer ... In fact we only have 15 minutes to do it all: watch your mail, reply, update the blog ... Well anyway we are here in this beautiful city 'hostel housed in a beautiful ... We have seen very few things and I can tell you something I can only say the journey ... I must say that gone too well ... Sorry if there are errors in the post but in the haste and German keyboard here and 'a mess (well you will see that the accents are all wrong) ... However, now we wait for the evening, we hope full of beer and sgnauz! We have already 'addocchiate some here in the hostel .... But I will tell you 'hoping tomorrow they can also post some pictures .... But do not count on it too!! A greeting from Berlin !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment