First day in Berlin I'm coming!
Well well ... Tomorrow we ... Or rather, the plane leaves Tuesday morning for the airport but we will start tomorrow night ... Yes I say we because I'm not alone ... No no no, unfortunately, pretty girl will come to entertain you with his company ... Instead I start with my friend Paul P. ... In any event, we hope to make the girls go crazy tettesche and then to find there what we have left in Italy (in my case is worth more than say "what I have not or can not find or do not give me that in Italy" but let stand because it might be vulgar) ... What can I say I'm excited! These are my holidays! This summer between MAC and I spent a summer internship with blood and tears .... My last holiday dates back to Barcelona in 2005, precisely in August .... But that's another story! From tomorrow will begin a new adventure !!!!! We will return on November 14 in the evening .... How will the radio without us? Survive ... Tomorrow I will give the latest information to the editors of the "Area Information" (which is very secret service) in particular Alberto Damiano and I have to follow the GR, with implications and consequences! I remember the blog I will try to keep it updated to try to make a holiday story of my trip! So while you listen intently FuoriAulaNetwork thrown here and read the eye as it is andado our vacation .... Ah of course if I do not write anything because I was not the shot but I have not found a computer that is dedicated to you attack me, just you and nothing you ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment