Thursday, October 28, 2010

Funny Scottish Birthday Phrases

My 6 essential products

I thought long and what could be the best way to start writing in this blog ... do a meme seemed like the only thing that helped me break the ice. This I copied my friend [info] nana_komatsu7 and covers the 6 products indispensable for me, I will mention in detail: one for body care, hair care for one, one for make-up will conclude with three products to choose from.

Product for hair care
Initially it seemed to me the choice Puiu difficult, but thought better I had no doubts: Biominerl One (produced by Rottapharm SpA), my precious ally in slowing hair loss 3 years from now. Recommended by my dermatologist, it helped me a lot in a very difficult period after graduation ... and I did not leave. Again, the "cure" twice a year and each time leaving the hair improved.
Choose a shampoo would be an impossible task, I have tried countless hair grease but no one has done a miracle.

product for body care
I have neither a bubble bath or a body lotion that I prefer, varied greatly depending on what I feel in the hand or that attracts me most to the scent. But there's a product I use daily for almost a year and to which I can not give up and it 's Avene thermal water. I use it mainly for the face and only occasionally for the rest of the body, but it is a blessing because it works to perfection: tonic, refreshing in warm weather, relieves itching and is help when the skin is more sensitive, it is excellent after sun exposure to the cold ... but finally it is a good primer for makeup and you can use to wet the eye shadow. At the supermarket costs about € 12 and lasts very well using it frequently, I opened the package last Christmas I lasted until the summer ... so I'd say it otiimo also value for money.

Product for makeup
In this case I do not even have to think about it, the product for me is the essential mineral foundation:
- Light Warm Snow Make Up for all the days when I solamenmte the need to align his pouch.
- On the occasions when the need for more coverage, use a mix between Neutral and Neutral Medium Beige Buff'd (Concealing the formulation).
If you do not put my makeup on n can not even put the blush or eye shadow ... for me it is really basic, in fact I feel the need to make my skin smooth and only then to make my face apiù , "alive". Also at issue
foundation I have to say that there is something else that satisfies me very much, in the Mousse Foundation Essence (skin line as well) : costa nonsense (3.99 €) and can do its job well. I lie down with the baby kabuki brush with snow Make Up (the set of 7) picked up shortly at a time and making small circular ... movimenmti no effect greasepaint and good opacity. The only flaw is the short term, although I think in part it is because of my oily skin.

1, product choice
is not a real product, but an accessory that I can not do without: Kabuki Make Up Snow . It was my first brush and never a serious purchase was so spot on, the bristles are very dense and very soft at the same time, so thanks to its structure is easily adaptable and a homogeneous preparation of the product.
principalmete I use to hang out the bottom of the mineral, but is useful for the powder when you have to try to keep the matte longer. For some months it was my only brush and I was also very useful for blush ... irreplaceable!

the 2nd product choice
I rarely get on well with a cream, but one of the Tea-Tree Just has become one of my must. Because of its strong smell (but I like to) use it as face cream for the night and despite its substantial formulation is effective against pimples, redness and other problems that result from having oily skin. If messsa delay is also good for herpes.
only downside is the relatively high cost (about 17 €) and the lack of availability (that can be gained only by door-to-door salesmen).

the 3rd product choice
is not an individual but an entire product category: the blush. In fact, after the foundation is the product of makeup I wear more often. I think it is essential to give a healthy look is to make the three-dimensional face that is lost by placing the foundation. I own a lot of different colors (although most are pink), pale pink to dark pink, shimmer, matte and satin ... but my favorite of the moment are essentially 3 (very different).
- 106 of Kiko (which the site appears to be no longer in production),
- that of the duo Blush & Bronzer Compact elf (online study) ,
- 18 Sweet Rose of H & M. There

are many other products I use daily but are not part of these 6 ... I hope there will be other opportunities to talk about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment