Monday, October 18, 2010

Dollar Offset Methode

New Beginnings

Title: New Beginnings the
Fandom: RPF
Supernatural Characters: Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki
Paringa: Jensen / Jared
Rating:
PG13 Genre: slash
Words: 702
Prompt: Drunk [info] bingo_italia
Disclaimer: I have no idea of the true sexual preferences they do Jared and Jensen's what I wrote is absolutely result of my imagination and not for profit, partly because let's face it: but who would pay for such a thing? O_O



Jared wondered if it was normal to see the room turn. She blinked for a second and seemed to shoot himself, then opened them immediately, dazed. No, he decided that it was perfectly normal to see or do around the ceiling around the round or have motion sickness, because he was perfectly still, lying on the bed, giggling Jensen Ackles smeared him. But perhaps that was the effect he did marry, in fact, be about to get married ... Procinto?! Boy, was still able to think such words even in the midst of huge hangover he had taken his bachelor?!
-Jen - moaned with his mouth mixed. Tomorrow, I .-
-husband-not tomorrow, my friend .- Jensen chuckled. -In a few hours .- exclaimed, indicating the bedside clock radio and risking cavargli an eye with the index.
-I should be happy, right? - Jared asked, after a minute of silence semi-semi because Jensen did not stop giggling for a second and Jared was beginning to find irritating. He was in full existential crisis and his best friend laughed. What a dickhead. "
"Indeed it should! Especially after your party. Shit, I have never seen so many boobs together
.- Yes, it was definitely an asshole, much resembling Dean Winchester in his best moments.
If Jared had the force and the will-he would give a shot, but he just turn up your mouth and munch on acid-Jensen, can be serious for a second? -
Jensen took a deep breath, trying to suppress the giggles that came up in the throat, because he was laughing Then, in fact, I do not even know him. -Okay, tell me .-
Jared closed his eyes again, wishing that the world around him to stop, because he could not just turn over.
-E '-end is a ... - he whispered. -Explain-

.- .- I do not know Jared snorted crushed, opened his eyes and turning to Jensen, of his breath smelled of vodka and felt it break, warm against his cheek. She shivered, looking straight at Jensen shining eyes and clouded by alcohol. -You know how you feel when something ends? Something of import, that you're fond of? - Jensen nodded. -I feel so .- Jared ended.
-I think it is ... the normal ... ... To make possible a new beginning is always something to end .-
Jared chuckled. Since the six-essay of the village -
-Do not ask me, I think my wisdom is all I am drinking in alcohol .-
again remained silent. Jared continued to fix his face reddened by Jensen, because it seemed to be the only thing that stood still in the room. Indeed, Jensen had always been the only constant in his life ... God, certain connections can be made only by drunks.
"What ends up, Jay? - Churches Jensen, catching him off guard.
Jared shrugged. Our partnership has-day cash ... - The tone was casual, but his eyes were clouded with sadness. Then-
? - Jensen asked curiously, coming over and more intertwined their bodies, their noses almost touched.
Jared chuckled. The J2-I do not think that after that, well, I'll be married ... continue ... - This
-will you? -
-Si .- Jared opened his eyes after having responded, saying he had not noticed the star answer aloud.
-Do you mind that people no longer think that the two of us fuck? - Jensen did not seem surprised and shocked by his response, more than anything else concerned.
-Si .- The dark nodded again, already had thirty, he might as well do trent'uno. Jensen smiled
complacent and did what, at that time, drunk as ever in his life, he seemed the right thing; Jared leaned over and kissed him on the lips. Shit, just someone who wants to fuck you like that others think, right?
Jared, in fact, responded to the kiss, biting her lower lip and then sucking it into Jensen's mouth with his own transport. Their mouths were opened, making the deep and passionate kiss. The blonde broke the kiss and Jared wondered, confused, when he was placed astride on his pelvis. Jensen leaned on her face, stroking the cheek with the tip of the nose and puffing directly into his ear.
-You still have fear of the end? - Mumbled Jensen. Jared
it squeezed in itself. No, no more .-



0 comments:

Post a Comment