Title: On the night of the shooting stars
Fandom: ORIGINAL
Rating:
PG13 Genre: Angst
Words: 698
Prompt: Night of
was August 10, or perhaps the twelve, I do not remember. I was close in one of those covered with cloth that sting and clasped her hands of my cousin Stephen and my best friend Helena. I could hear the faint beat of our teeth because the blanket was not enough to keep us warm. I've always wondered why the hell, though in summer, the night was freezing. Mom and aunt had tried by all means let us go inside the house, but we were there opposites. How can you spend the night of the shooting stars within four walls? We had to express desires and dreams to realize, we were not old mica Bacucco like them, now fixed in their life. The three of us wanted great things from our future. In the night, however, wishes had already gone into the background, we were too preoccupied with trying all three of the stars in the immense darkness above us. For each star we saw screamed a 'sight!' He knew of satisfaction and amazement and stretched out a hand to indicate the point of sighting. We spent so many nights, the three of us, just lying down looking at the night sky, close to one lobby to make us a bit 'hot. Nights spent in laughter and talk without rhyme or reason. But this particular night of shooting stars is was special for us. Even now, years later, we remember it. Shortly before returning, when we had already folded the blanket, we saw a huge. The largest and most beautiful we had ever seen. He had left a trail of light and instead of disappearing, as was broke. We looked at with eyes wide with surprise and an incredulous smile on his lips. Then, since both I and Helena that Stephen had the view, we decided to make a wish together. We shook hands again and we smiled.
- Forever Friends .-
simultaneously saying.
At that time we were children, we were happy and we were together.
That 's what I think, while through the white corridor of the intensive care unit on the night of November 1 to several years later. Stephen had an accident and is now in coma. He has a tube in his throat because he's a rib punctured a lung or something like that and can not breathe. He broke his arm, maybe a concussion, can not say it without waking him and can not wake him. The cap for the hair and irritate my face mask and disposable green shirts have a strange odor. But I can take all this just to see him. 'The second port, the second bed to the right' aunt told me before he crossed the threshold. It 's all unrealistically quiet and white here. You only hear the beeps of the machines. My stomach tightened in a vise painful and heavy legs. Then I see it. Her eyes are closed and covered with a blanket, just one of those with the fluff that we hate so much, it seems to stay if not for all the tubes that are inserted. It even has three starting from the feet. I remain motionless in the doorway a few minutes, afraid to enter, even without knowing why. The night before her aunt had called home to tell us the news and the world had suddenly collapsed on me in pieces cut like shards of glass. I approach the bed walking slowly and take a cold hand between my property and I-hour looks dead, no longer asleep. " I bite my lip and chased back the tears. Ste-, hello ... I'm Elisa .- Whisper. I do not care to speak loud enough to be heard. I do not know why I'm talking about. Ste-I am afraid, I'm so scared. I bet you have too .- My voice cracks and I take a deep breath, looking out the window. We are in the middle of the city, then the sky is just black, no stars, I may not wish for anything tonight.
Ste-Me you've sworn you said forever .- The tears start to fall, I feel the fall hot cheeks. And the forever-can not stop now! - Cried kneeling at the edge of the bed and sobbing on his hand, which remains undaunted still.
0 comments:
Post a Comment