- Tesina 10:56: DE exam tomorrow, hopefully good! twitpic.com/23ovp1 #
- 12:01 21 MEGA REPORT OF PLASTIC. #
- 12:51 am so tense that I breathe with difficulty and I can not study. Eccheccazzo, what is all this panic? > _ < #
- 12:56 inhales, exhales * ohm * Between 24 hours will be tutto (quasi) finito. #
- 13:08 T___T ma perchéé, fino a ieri ero così tranquilla! #
- 14:32 La mia stanza ha libri ovuuuunque D: twitpic.com/23q83a #
- 14:35 dettaglio scrivania XD Da notare il post-it di mia madre: "BRAVA FIGLIA!!!" per l'ammissione alla NABA XDDD twitpic.com/23q8qo #
- 14:35 @ naripolpetta @MalvaJan ahah, è arrivata e me l'ha appiccicato lì così, dal nulla XDD *O* #
- @ 14:36 MalvaJan well actually stands out, with that pink XD #
- @ 14:37 rotschwarze yes:) #
- 16:21 mother, you performed well so far, is not the time to dampen the enthusiasm >. > #
- @ 17:53 avel_val Now that's better. I still have the feeling of not knowing anything, but I resigned myself XD I do not know XD #
- 18:46 I can not study anymore. #
- 19:49 M'inboccallupa & the world. #
- @ 20:11 ladyvonmark cracks even your luck, and thanks < 3 #
- @ 20:16 ladyvonmark but all die in agony, if serves to make me go decently to the oral XDDD #
- @ 20:27 avel_val ooooh, every time I came home after a good drive was always high on O * # *
- 20:51 Then, as things stand. Tomorrow I'll go there and begin my thesis by saying that no one will listen because too busy to think about > > #
- 20:53 > > what to cook for lunch. Then start asking me questions which I will not know the answer, and sent me away soon: give me 7 DE > > #
- 20:53 > > points and I'll have my 60 and I finally graduated and free \\ O / #
- @ 20:58 el_deki I was convinced that I was delirious, but I can not stop thinking the worst nestles XDDD * # *
- 21:00 ... but the plastic shoes. #
- 21:02 that stuff ... and studded in the head, MA! * Is disgusted * #
- @ 21:05 3meggie Exact XDD Lately upsets me. In the negative. XDD #
- 21:06 "who wants to be constructive criticism: If I meet someone at night with the band I call the police, it is terrifying." < - XDDD #
- @ 21:10 3meggie haha XD Well, anyway some things beyond the style that everyone has, are horrifying in advance. Like the XDD band #
- @ 21:13 3meggie OMMIODDIO! But you know he even had the courage to put the picture of those shoes in a short article he wrote for A? DDD: #
- 21:14 instead of studying, walk around the fashion blogs * laughs hysterically * #
- @ 21:23 3meggie Bleah. Boh, who are nonsoqualemarca oh well, but this does not entitle you to sell shoes for pussies. They just suck XDD #
- 21:27 @ @ Sacchan90 rocketbrucaliz The girl sofia is so cool *-* #
- 21:56 "Go and make a relaxing bath, with open hole" Mom, WTF?! XD ... cos'avrà wanted to say? #
- 21:57 ... after that he said he laughed, shook his head and said "Take a bath and nothing else." XD XD #
- @ 21:58 queen_ci That is, boh XD Sometimes he says things just pointless XD
Friday, July 9, 2010
What Color Pants With Purple Shirt
Twit-scleri \u0026lt;3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment