- 07:28 CAZZOOO! 5 hours. Only 5 hours and then it's all over. #
- 07:30 Shit #
- 07:37 I know nothing about history. Not to mention Hegel. Please do not ask Hegel TT #
- 07:41 No but I do not survive until noon. #
- 13:51 AM OMMIODDIO LIBERAAAAA \\ O / \\ O / \\ O / \\ O / #
- 14:16 Nietzsche when he asked the monkeys in my brain began to dance the conga \\ o / #
- @ 14:27 sdea_ yes except mathematics and physics that I invented vabbèèè XDDD But they are also the only two areas where I have 6, then \\ O / #
- @ 14:28 avel_val Nietzsche to you? * O * This is Spongebob God who loves us. #
- 14:58 Photo: (via thedisneyprincess) Favourite Disney princess of all times tumblr.com/x2md4iefc #
- 14:59 Photo: (via thedisneyprincess) tumblr.com / x2md4ig6r #
- @ 15:21 rocketbabyliz Ger #: D #
- 15:25 Occhei, and now that I'm free at last, with ongoing criminal minds: D Where was I? #
- 18:59 Shopping post-and pre-mature blue bay < 3 #
- 21:21 "hello, good luck for the test < 3 (but I put your outfit with < 3 < 3) "" ah, that's okay, I've put your < a 3 "XDD #
- 21: 23 gwaaaaah you go out dancing drink and come back tomorrow morning \\ O / let the summer begin \\ O / #
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Playas De Sanfransico California Nu Distas
Twit-scleri \u0026lt;3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment