Thursday, July 8, 2010

Traditional Iranian Dress

Twit-scleri \u0026lt;3

  • 10:32 ARGH ONLY TWO DAYS #
  • 10:33 (I returned to civilization moved salutes * internet connection *) #
  • 19:14 And after the announcements with Ricky Martin, now even the ice cream truck with My heart will go on version Unz Unz #
  • 19:25 these demonstrations tomorrow I already do not know anymore T__T #
  • 20:29 that you put two dots and what do you put three thousand, I hate you. #
  • 20:48 nice to have a t-list which supports my sclera 33 on the punctuation < fb I would send in to fuck 2485739201 > > _ #
  • @ 20:53 disenchantedany I still have to decide if I hate the most or the 2 dots millemila XD When both make me homicidal instincts: D #
  • 21:05 I soooooolo noticed that I am well when I'm with you * sings * #
  • 23:11 The episode of B & S in which Sarah, Nora and Rebecca meet distorted in the elevator - the morning after XDDD #
  • @ 23:23 ary_s_ Gwaaah *-* It's my favorite show < 3 < 3 < 3 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment