Monday, July 12, 2010

How To Hurt A Guys Balls

Twit-scleri \u0026lt;3

  • 02:04 There We lost returning from semi-leuca, but we made it back \\ o / I'll drive it always happens when some casino XDD #
  • 02:06 And now sleep * yawn * goodnight to those who are still awake < 3 #
  • 02:11 ... I just wanted to say that I love my friends. But so much. Belli < 3 The summer has just begun but I know it will be fantastic, thanks to them. Awww < 3 #
  • @ 10:17 shee91 When you enter the home "worldcup" and it opens a window, and then from there choose "flags: none" or something Gender: D #
  • 10:18 Hello everyone \\ o / #
  • @ 10:30 shee91 not had to write it anywhere XD Once the home worldcup so just type in anything, and went out the window XD #
  • 10:43 But because they have lost their boxes of Hercules and Aladdin, which are my two favorite cartoons? è.é #
  • 15:19 I put my head in the lion's mouth I do not want to think today I just want you. #
  • 15:36 want a camera new. Tips? A compact, nothing complicated: D I just have to make vivid picture: D #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment