Tuesday, June 13, 2006

What To Say On A Muslim Wedding Card

... I wanted to make the pizza ...

em (dremme) ... And to think that as a child I wanted to make the pizza. Yes that was my dream when I was a child. Now I'm Doctor, I keep the first degree and will soon take even the second level ... PhD in Communication Sciences ... It was better to make the pizza anyway ... Children always know what is right or wrong ... In fact, now I know did I go wrong ... I had to make the pizza ... Between a caprice, a Four Seasons, a Calabrese ... That's if you want to stay on the classic ... But if you want to use your creativity? So you invent a nuts and salami, or a Corn & Potatoes ... In short, there is a job where you really put your head! Instead I'm here ... Graduate, unemployed, back, many times fuck ... I had to make the pizza ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment