As always I am degenerating ...
After a post a little 'disappointed but today I tend rod ... Professor of Computer Multimedia I moved the exam on Monday ... Not great when I think I must be in Verona on Saturday 17 with the rest of the editorial staff to attend to Fuori Aula netowrk Vrban ... Then in the evening's birthday in Trento and surroundings of two friends ... And in the middle of the match Italy vs USA (I lose, the second after Italy - Ghana .... GRRRR) ... Well I'll be exhausted, tired and do not know if I can face also the examination on Monday ... I do not believe deserve the holidays? But this year, nada, I think I'll be at home because of work and stage I do not think I'll have time to do anything ... If we add then I'm doing a little diet for the test suit for the summer of the next World Cup in "South Africa 2010" can be understood to be grueling summer ... But even if I am on holiday then why should I do the diet? It would be appropriate observation ... In fact I have a feeling that the attempt, although it is bearing fruit from a physical point of view, is a real pain ... I console myself by convincing myself that if you lose weight and increase performance ... We hope at least, once those extra pounds disappear too many to be able to demonstrate my newfound agility ... But as always I'm getting at about the usual things ... It 's true, will not be as important as the greatest systems but some have their dignity ... Okay ... I'm degenerating I wonder why ... Who knows when ... Who knows why .... Mah .. Boh ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment