Well back to update the wishlist.
- learn rendering (I must be able to adjust the size of the material attached to objects);
- learn php (seee. .. ...);
utopia - can play in peace in sacred or Heroes of Might and Magic and The Sims 2 University / Nightlife;
- a laptop (I'll dream it for a long ;__;);
- a subscription to Casabella [Costicchia and waiting periods gifts]
- rechargeable batteries for my player Panasonic cd/mp3 ... [Not found anywhere !!!!]
- find time to study the materials and not influenced by group work . Only stressed because I'm studying but time is always missing ... ;___;;
-
- go ergotecnica Mondays
-
- not having to work with people and unbearable str *** a;
- able to earn more with hello and banners on katyproject.altervista.org ... ^ ^ are able to enroll in the Forest of reviews and look good from 5 € to spend in a year ^ __ ^ and written two opinions about Hello, I can keep the pace? ;
This is what ... I hope to soon update the wishlist so favorable ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment