Yes this post is basically Scazzi that nobody reads, but I wanted to write xD
I am extremely happy to be able to finish at least a combination to the table
Right now I think I'll take a break until the Christmas holidays, the end of the quarter and the last question and the tasks they're taking me to madness. AAAAHHHH! Stupid teachers inept that waste time and always do so in three weeks all the votes have written, oral, written for the oral and oral to written in all subjects. These days are intractable and except for three stories on QAF, I have to admit I like how they came, even my writing suffers, and pulled out even more horrible than usual. I hope that with the relaxation also the inspiration comes, damn it! Also because the ideas are there, but no ... I do not know ... missing word XD The first thing I do, no doubt, will post a new chapter of Blood Oath, why do not I have absolutely no intention of leaving it in half. I started with a very specific plot in mind and I intend to finish it ... I'm just a little erratic, that's all ^ ^''
0 comments:
Post a Comment