Monday, November 15, 2010

How To Reset Kodak V603

Bento!

For some years now lunch at work and only very rarely buy myself a sandwich, usually harbor the remnants of dinner or I cook pasta then heated in the microwave. When I find I have some ideas and some 'time I like to prepare my bento. I have many containers for bento, various types and with different decorations: a solo piano or with two-story, single color, with geometric patterns, with designs inspired by traditional or more characters (Hello Kitty, Cinnamoroll, Alice in Wonderland, Marie, Winnie the Pooh ...)... often is difficult to choose which one to use! !
Those who see in the picture below rislagono a few months ago:











As is well guessed from my photos bento is a fusion of traditional Italian and Asian, when I go to the supermarket are always looking for groceries small sizes: mini-spring rolls (which I find just from Lidl), croquettes, biscuits ... or, in the afternoons, I cook meatballs with meat or vegetables, then freeze and use when needed.
I think the hardest part and assemble it all in a way that does not move, so I think the best thing to do is pretty full, and filling small holes with vegetables (in my case sprattutto carrots and zucchini). Very often I prepare my bento the night (and then eat it for lunch the next day) and to ensure that you retain the best flavors I try to follow some rules:
- appearance that everything is cool before placing in the container;
- I try to remove oil and other oily excess;
- after finishing the preparation does not put it in the refrigerator to prevent condensation on the outside.
Another important thing, in my opinion, are the decorations in the bento. In on-line shops are specialized "equip" to cut vegetables and cheese in all forms, and onigiri molds for the eggs (my favorite is star-shaped), but often do not have prices well low (considering the cost of shipping from Japan) ... with a little 'manual and some cookie cutters
is possible to make them less and still get a good result.

Now that I wrote this post I went back a yen bento tonight ... maybe I will get to work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment