Updating ...
_cose theoretical:
_cose practices:
. I'd love a tablet , should be fine in a bamboo wacom,
. a laptop that recently saw the PC does strange things sometimes, and the recorder is malfunctioning [continue to rely on the motivation of the previous post on the validity of this pc] I saw him at home and I wait patiently ... *________*
. Set of things to module (which would be a shop for the home that is here in Pisa): the mug with cats, or cut into the beautiful shape of a cat, there were mats cute dog / cat But I fear that there are no more and a slew of other things I forgot, because every time we see too many nice things before ...
. If it is still adored Mandarina a portfolio of white leather with a kind of open-work design with butterflies,
. I saw last year to form a beautiful keychain type of steel with a cat that bites a fish, but I have not found; __;
. Stardust the book, even in English,
. Moleskine by the design,
. a bag of Audrey to those with shoulder, I've seen some around that have a love ...
. Targett dog ( Dear Santa, leave presents, take the cat
Previ reasoning appropriate finance loan on my other two entries in the list may be overlined ... I do not know whether it is appropriate to wait a few weeks to replenish the portfolio should probably thinking divide the purchase into two different ... I must and can bring more stuff to do at home for Christmas ... How
0 comments:
Post a Comment