Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Iso Grifo For Sale 2010

soooo amazing ....!!! Mantova 3

Ok ok .... Every so often I lose myself and I am not writing ... You three are my readers with the cat (in the Trentino dialect Trei with gat ) ... Yes I know you neglect ... For some weeks I do not write ... But I had so many things on my mind: I finished the stage, soon begins again FuoriAulaNetwork of schedule, the last exams that I give, the argument ... Well I have some little thought in my head ... Then in twenty days or so I'm leaving for Berlin .... From November 7 to 14! And the return flight at 43 € all inclusive! Well not bad right?!? It takes me this vacation! My adventure will appear in Paul P. ... Let's see how the beer will be in Berlin ... And how will the multicultural and multiracial sblauzere of Berlin!! I'll try to post some pictures when I come back here and if I can also tell you a little 'adventures from Central Europe! But do not promise anything ... Also because I have to see how much it costs to access the internet from our centrally located hostel! In the future I propose here on the blog but also some other news even here I do not imbalance: I've got to find time and means to build up this great idea (which is not very big but I think that will give me some satisfaction !!)... Well I am planning in my head "soooo amazing" else? I will try to post some messages as possible! Others do not know ... Fri vojo bbene very ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment