Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Test Hiv After 7 Week And 2 Day

Last days of relaxation ... New horizons, new achievements.

Well here we are still here at the end of the long "holiday" summer in recent weeks have been more such are not: stuck to the computer to correct projects, color plates, printing universities in small and large sheets. Finally
another exam went missing and 5 and 1 / 2 ... Will They Ever End? The rating is satisfactory (26), the review has sucked, but for once I feel I can say it is not my fault: I can not do pair work alone ...
The vote was so affected I doubt, but that's another story ...
Monday courses will start again and the first year of the specialist provides way too many hours and little free time, especially for me that I have recovered both ... We'll see.
For now my concern is to find a way to spend my time here on Monday in the best way, then we'll see. :)
In the meantime I have decided that I will work to At Katychan's so stay tuned! :) Super

0 comments:

Post a Comment