Thursday, October 19, 2006

What Is Formula To Calculate The Cfm For Hood

various little things ...

I used this LJ to some sort of list you want to be reached and objectives achieved.
I have left before school starts a little 'bitter, now it's worse: P Would
:
. regain the strength and the desire to put myself to study,
. At the most popular make Katychan's [http://katychan.altervista.org/]
. a laptop: P (it will pass in time ... also because my desktop PC works perfectly but I could use for various universities and work when I move from home),
. the arrival of spring (as ever this year I find unbearable the arrival of autumn ...),
. take off my half of exams exams to finish the one I miss ... (5 and 1 / 2 + for the three years of specialized ones I've just started to follow),
. Go to cinema to see: Scoop, Black Dahlia (or is Dhalia?), The Devil Wears Prada,
. Find a church of cabbage on which to make a project for the university.

Achievements:
. create a template for the section 'At Katychan's in particular are Splinder templates and are in the process of growth, because when I opened the last section I have already created four other ...
. I created a site accessible in all respects with a guestbook based on php script that I installed, functional and personalized.
. I saw the Golden Celebrities on Ice (though Leia told me that was heavily cut ;__;)

said that between I have two hour lessons ... zZz ... zZz ... ZzZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment