We are on the fourth day (Day 4) ... Mosquitoes are worse than Vietkong ... They come from nowhere, sprouting out of any slot ... This is a war we can not support ... A war that we lost at the start ... They are too many, could not cope with ... Who has invented that shit of 'Impossible is Nothing had never will face the squadron of mosquitoes valances ... The signs of this struggle are being felt on the skin and see .... Yesterday, the direct it was my turn ... and a half hour of news, entertainment, links, songs and memories ... Obviously not all by itself: to me there was that handsome Damiano, a charming man ... One could make a new radio genre: the radio-porn. But I enjoyed it .... Although Fox from Verona I cut the last song: My Sharona .... And that is a song that makes the hairs stand up for the pleasure can King at the Fox! Then yesterday Paolo LV (which henceforth will call PLV for reasons of brevity) perform 22 years ... That barbudos do not even tell him ... But in the end offered which has the excellent Guinness beer ... Ottimissima really: thick and refreshing alcoooolica ... And tonight we'll try something stronger ... Something literary, something high .... of cultural ... To stay in tune with the environment of Festivaletteratura thought tonight to get back on the teaching of Baudelaire (or Bodler for PLV), to inspire with a few drops of absinthe .... So much to do ... Today (but only But for now) there's also Richard and Ilaria ... I wonder if tonight will stay for the final party! In any case it is a pity that the story stops ... At the beginning is always a problem: bureaucracy varies, places to sleep ghost .... Then when the end comes there is always a little sad ... Among other things for me is the ultimate adventure in the land valance ... At least under the banner of FuoriAulaNetwork ... But anyhow ...!!! I know that I have not posted many photos that will bring events and famous guests but I have to tell the truth I shot very little the city and the location: I've been locked inside for at least Medianet 4 days, emerging only to eat ... A sort of "time flies"! What to say? Ah yes ... that only the last day in our dorm of the Discalced Carmelite Friars, led by Fra 'Mote and Fra' striker, I started to see some sblauzera ... Mah .. Maybe 'ste women were too immersed in the culture to emerge into the open ... Or maybe I just on day 4 are raised according to the scriptures and I began to see sgnauz everywhere ... The effects will be "special" in a long abstinence?!
Saturday, September 9, 2006
Open Or Closed Knee Brace?
the 4th day he rose again according to the Scriptures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment