Thursday, July 27, 2006

Use Deity In A Acrostic Poem

Teo ... Sometimes they come back

More than one hundred kilometers to the machine for the outward and the same for the return ... About 2 hours on the motorway ... Hourly average is higher for the Trento-Verona and lowest for the Verona-Trento (for obvious reasons that I am not here to explain ...)... But is it really worth it ... First I would like to wish Matthew and thank you for the excellent dinner ... The mixed grill consisting of ribs, pork chops, bacon and sausage was wonderful ... We were hungry and you have you satisfied ... Ave Teo!! I arrived home at 2 am the past but who cares ... They prance on the bed and slept like a log ... I wanted to go to Verona to attend to some paperwork for the internship but fatigue got the better ... All the meat was accompanied by red wines of different origins: the Valpolicella Superiore, Marzemino d'Isere, and an Apulian wine that I do not remember the name but it was a pleasure to go down (as they say in my part " El lasava if ")... After finishing the meat and "annoyed" the 3 bottles of the excellent nectar of the gods, we're in sports: who focused on the swings (Elena and White) and who has seen fit to digest it all with a devastating and impromptu basketball game as an appropriate ... Andrea and I (Nd) against Paul and Matthew ... Who won? Mah .. We were unable to count the points ... It was already so if we could bounce the ball because we played with a deflated soccer ball and grass ... If we count that Matthew and Paul had no shoes, we can say that it was not a game but a sort of digestive ... These? I (obviously), Paul, Nd, Bianca, Ricky, Ilaria, Fox, Michael, Elena, the owner, Matthew, and his sweet half, Sara ...
is a real disappointment to miss the dinner FAN but I can not commute too many times ... Also because Saturday There is the birthday of Ilaria Isola Rizza is going to be a real trasfertona!

0 comments:

Post a Comment