Monday, July 24, 2006

Confidentiality Clause In A Service Contract



Yes ... I'm back ... A lack true long? Well but I like the great poets and great novelists have to be inspired ... July was a period with too much, too much emotion ... Italy's victory in the World Cup that made me enjoy the whole peninsula has really tried to big ... I was now the fruit ... I did not believe that people like Materazzi and Grosso could make so much ... Really ... But I also during that month I spent in performance of my ... Only alcoholic means ... The beer flowed by the gallon in me ... The rivers of alcohol in my veins did not fear the heat and drought ... We say that success of all: a prey to the fumes of alcohol are done in various situations such as courting the girls in a more or less gallant or finish in the middle of a fight (or be pushed by an idiot, I know ... but never mind !!!). But in July (with the good that I want you .... Oh well 'Let her alone!) Was even more ... July meant the first commitment of work that is MIC MAC mitttica experience, Metropolitan Art Crew, stage of 15 days on a lot of artistic experiences ... Theatre, Hip Hop, Art Direction, Music, Costumes and of course (it's obvious?) Languages radio ... In short, the art of human knowledge or nearly ... LSD was missing was (probably someone had it well ... and I have a strange idea to know who it was,-D) and then we were real artists ... The aim was to teach, or better thrill of boys aged 14 to 18 years on the various "subjects" above ... Some kids were outside gabbana: Stella, Deborah, Renato ... Someone also did some damage (true Deborah, and Stella?) How to write on the walls, cabinets and some statue, but armed with bleach and other substances ipertossiche I, Margaret, Paul, Efren, Claire, Deborah, and Stella have erased any trace and any stain ... Paul and I have almost thrown out or our t-shirts that showed clear halos due to the bleach ... This is proof of our practical work in home-like ... But I enjoyed this experience and now that I, Paul, Fox and Ilaria we left the reins to Ricky, Bianca, Nd and Tiziana, I miss a lot ... Really! At first I did not think to get to the end of two weeks is because the boys were as heavy as the tripe with Parmesan cheese for breakfast, and because the organizational problems and lack of material made me think of two weeks of hell ... But no: two weeks have been unforgettable, beautiful and constructive! This is due to Paul Fox and Ilaria which were of great teammates (or maybe "Fellow Travellers", is not it Paul?), But also thanks to Margaret (Stage Costumes), Efren (Stage Hip Hop), Stephen (Stage Theatre ) Chiara (Stage Designer) and Alex (Music Stage) that have proved nice people, pets, ... Well I did spend two wonderful weeks ... Two people on all: Efren, a crazy wild with whom I have made some fantastic sound and laughter (I'll just post it here in the photo taken together ... two demented !!!), and Margaret because ... Well let's say because it is a particular person, that struck me immediately with her beautiful eyes and her face the sun, and then because we joked for two weeks ... I will not dwell on her not to sound too corny ... But she has a flaw: he has a boyfriend ... Ué EU, which does not come out that I hold a soft spot for the Margi ... But in short a little thought or even someone more we would do it (do not ask what kind are otherwise little thoughts make me go for one that always thinks of those things and you know it is not so ............ ...........)
Hasta Lueg

0 comments:

Post a Comment