Mantova approaches !!!!! The dinner at the home of
Ok, ok ... For some time that I do not read ... But it's not my fault ... I wrote a post about summer mileage that is no longer summer, on my holidays there were, on the beginning of my internship ... But my pc crashed and I had to restart all throwing it all away now we are almost in the fall, the holiday I returned in November when I will be a week in Berlin with my colleagues FAN, FuoriAulaNetwork www.fuoriaula.it, and other people will join the expedition ... holiday's cultural, artistic, linguitica (heh heh ...) and probably alcoholic ... I mean you can not go to Germany without having tried many different types ... Blondes, redheads, dark ... Women are not ... I'm talking about the beer ... Certainly not that I mind find also some nice girl ... But I said I'd write this post forever ... But all that I told you and you have not been able to read is old now ... And then what do I do? We rewrite the same things? It would not be the same thing, would not have the same poem, the same feeling, the same depth. So what I tell you? Aha! I'm doing an internship! A Radio Dolomiti, www.radiodolomiti.it! We step 6 hours per day for 5 days of my week ... Beautiful! Every day I prepare my service to broadcast ... I have now assimilated the right time and some technical ... But I still learn a lot and pay more attention to certain things ... Oh well ... They are there to learn ... Obviously I hope we is a place in the future, possibly as paid and not free now ... Working in radio is my dream and this is a great experience and an important occasion. I will keep you updated on my activities ... Another thing that I can not help but tell you is that in Mantua September 6 to 10 will be the tenth edition of Festivaletteratura, www.festivaletteratura.it. This year later are the referent of that concerns us FuoriAula ... "That's cool" or "Finally, a bit 'of power" you say ... But it is not: only bagoli responsibility and more! As in previous years FuoriAula will be present and work with Radio Free Antenna and Superadio Mantua, Mantua broadcasters, and preparing special interviews with guests and events of what is probably the most important literary event of its kind in Italy. But the news does not end up here: This year will also be present on the frequencies Festivaletteratura online FuoriAulaNetwork! Oh yes! From 17:30 to 19:00 from Wednesday 6 to Saturday 9'll tell you the festival with articles, interviews, special guests ... In short, a full service! The team consists of me, Paul P., Paolo LV, Irene, Elio, Anna, Francesca, Damiano, Michele regarding the radio, and Tatiana will be responsible for writing web articles on articles that will go online at ... So 6 to 9 September at the computer all to hear FuoriAulaNetwork and read the pieces on the Mantua Festival of Literature ... All this on www.fuoriaula.it
do not promise anything but I will try to update the blog daily to tell you everything that happens during the days of the event valance with scatch, background and all the rest
0 comments:
Post a Comment