At the end I could not resist. I said, "but not from, you can not wither Vacation pOrnazzate to write" ... Then I answer: "Yes it is!" and also very surly tone, I might add.
So here's to you ladies and gentlemen my table for porn fest # 4
HARRY POTTER Draco Malfoy / Teddy Lupin, Bodyguard
HARRY POTTER James Potter / Sirius Black, "did not know where else to go."
HARRY POTTER James Potter Sirius / Albus Severus Potter, "I think I'm gay" "control?"
HARRY POTTER James Sirius Potter / Teddy Lupin, Remus and Sirius apartment Scent of a memory
HARRY POTTER Regulus Black / Remus Lupin, "I would not do if I were you. My brother has always hated to share his toys. "
HARRY POTTER Regulus Black / Sirius Black," You're still playing to the rebel? " Brother rebel
Harry Potter Remus Lupin / Sirius Black," Bad dog! "HARRY POTTER
Remus Lupin / Sirius Black," You're kidding! "" You think? "
SUPERNATURAL Future! Castiel / Dean Winchester / Future! Dean Winchester," I do not trust him " , "I like, I remember how"
HARRY POTTER James Potter / Sirius Black, "did not know where else to go."
HARRY POTTER James Potter Sirius / Albus Severus Potter, "I think I'm gay" "control?"
HARRY POTTER Regulus Black / Remus Lupin, "I would not do if I were you. My brother has always hated to share his toys. "
Harry Potter Remus Lupin / Sirius Black," Bad dog! "HARRY POTTER
Remus Lupin / Sirius Black," You're kidding! "" You think? "
SUPERNATURAL Future! Castiel / Dean Winchester / Future! Dean Winchester," I do not trust him " , "I like, I remember how"
0 comments:
Post a Comment