Monday, December 20, 2010

Bathroom Color Scheme Burnt Orange And Brown

Snow!

Here I am to survive this weekend is snow and frost!
Friday morning I never thought the day could present so many difficulties ... from my desk at work seemed to fall just Quach snowflake in the late afternoon were found to be 20 cm abundant that prevented me from returning to home with my car.
can however be considered lucky because in "only" two hours I managed to get home (about 9 km) has been worse ... the rest of my family: blizzard, queues on the motorway, rail and non-existent bailouts by the brigade!

This is my way Saturday morning


Given the impossibility of leaving (if walking), I spent two days wrapped in blankets and eating like crazy ... my faithful companion of the sedentary weekend was my big cat, which does not you never never even thought of putting his paws on the snow!



0 comments:

Post a Comment