Blood Oath # 1 2 /? Broken
Title: Blood Oath
Party: 2 /?
Fandom: RPF
Supernatural Characters: Jared, Jensen, Christian
Pairing: Jensen / Jared (plus or less) Jared / OMC
Rating:
PG Genre: AU , Slash
Disclaimer: Jensen, Jared and Christian does not belong to me, there guardagno nothing, bla bla bla, now the things you know not? XD
Sunday, June 29-It 's an asshole! - Christian exclaimed the other end of the phone, making people laugh Jensen. No, no, seriously: it is a bully, I do not understand what to see Jared in him. E 'come one month after your departure, Jay has focused more and did not
let go .- The smile on the lips of Jensen died. -It is comforted in a hurry my dear friend .- he said bitterly.
-drive was really almost a year to sell .-
Jensen whistled. -Man, and that idiot Brad or Todd, or whatever his name, has waited so long? E 'admirable, maybe it really loves
.- "If, if, of course. Or maybe you simply do not accept a refusal. Jay You wait for twenty years. You love him, not him, you know? You! -
Jensen chuckled nuovamente. "Indeed it is strange to hear certain things from your ex-boyfriend
.- In reply Christian laughed loudly. Jensen was going to add something, but fell silent, feeling the mother's voice calling from downstairs.
-Jeeen, are you ready? We must go! -
-Si, a second! - Answered by tapping the microphone with the palm, then brought the phone to your ear.
-Chris, I gotta go. Tonight to have dinner with Jay .-
Although Jensen could not see Christian grinned. -Go and hit the tiger! -
They both laughed and hung up.
After meeting at the Old Bay Jensen and Jared had not spent much time together. They had crossed a few times before the waste bins in the evening, while both were throwing the garbage or out the window were greeted with a smile and a wave of his hand. Nothing exalted, indeed, for both the situation was quite depressing. Jensen had fortunately hung up relationships with some of his old friends, especially Christian, the boy who had left when he left and did not pass all his days thinking about the boy next door, and Jared, it seemed, had his Brad to think about. Jensen came down the stairs and quickly found his mother at the door. From his house to that of Jared were only a few steps. Anna greeted them with a smile on his lips and made them wait in the lounge, because the dinner was not ready. Jensen with the excuse of took the opportunity to go to the bathroom upstairs. He looked around cautiously before opening the air only black door of the whole plan, that of Jared's room. Had changed a lot since he had seen the owner-as indeed .- The walls were covered with drawings, all made by him of course. It was a lot better with gl'anni. Jensen looked around, trying to figure out what story was behind each sketch. There were several children playing together without a face-to their favorite games .-, a-plane airline of the same one with which he went off-the clouds, the old-bay that was color-difference degl'altri at dusk, dawn, morning and night, Jared and another boy kissing. Jensen frowned and looked away. On the bed in the middle of the room lay a sketch pad and the blond could not help but peek. They were two boys, one line of sight, was clearly a Jared, while the other one could see only his back and the hand held true in the dark by a heart, one particular color of the design, probably the same as Jared, since who within his chest was designed a chasm.
-What are you doing? -
Jensen started, let go of the sketchbook as if you were burned and turned toward the door. Jared stared at him angrily.
-I ... the door was open, I saw the drawings ... - He tried to giustificasi the blond.
-So this gave you the right to rummage through my things? They are personal, Jens .- annoyed Jared exclaimed, pointing with a gesture of arms the walls with drawings.
-are attached to the walls .-
Jared snorted. -It only comes in here who I will .-
Jensen looked hurt. Perfect, so do not even want him in her room. Looking down he approached the door, deliberately bumping into Jared's shoulder.
-I have always considered this as my room, I never thought that things had changed so much that I can not go in for even more .-
Jared bit his lip with a sigh and grabbed the arm lock Jensen in the corridor.
-I'm sorry, and that is strange ... - The blond looked at him with an eyebrow raised. -The two of us together again, you again in here ... I have to get used .- Jared tried to explain.
-I understand ... - Jensen said simply waiting for the other's left arm. Jared
instead she bit her lower lip, unsure, then pulled him to if and embraced him with force. Jensen was surprised, wide-eyed and rigid body, then slowly raised his arms to encircle the body of his friend.
-Excuse me, - Jared whispered against his neck. -All this is driving me crazy .-
Jensen chuckled. -Yes, I noticed .- He said making people laugh even at his friend.
After dinner the boys went out into the garden, enjoying the cool summer night. They were lying on the grass and stared at the stars.
-Dai tell me something in English! -
Jensen chuckled. -What can I say, not much would understand .-
-Exactly! You can take the opportunity to tell me how much I hate .- Jared joked.
Jensen turned his head on the grass and found himself in front of Jared's green eyes that peered full of expectation.
-Me faltado eres como el aire, y quiero besarte abrazarte fall with fiber de mi cuerpo .-
-What do you mean? -
Jensen smiled. -I'm not telling
.- The thinned brown eyes and click to sit. -Come on! Minimum asshole you really said something about me .-
Jensen burst a ridere di cuore. –Chissà, magari un giorno te lo dirò in inglese.-
-Che palloso che sei.- Disse Jared lasciandosi cadere con uno sbuffo sull’erba.
Una macchina in quel momento girò nel vialetto e i fari illuminarono i due ragazzi costringendoli a schermarsi gli occhi con un braccio.
-E’ già arrivato…- Sbuffò Jared.
-Chi?-
-Brad, dobbiamo uscire sta sera, però è in anticipo!- Protestò.
Jensen controllò l’orologio e aggrottò le sopracciglia. –E’ mezza notte ... and a half -
-So late? - Churches Jared's eyes widened. -Man, the weather, as always, with you flying .- He said, smiling.
The car was pulled over and while a boy had fallen. Jared snorted again, would not go away, spending time with Jensen was like to breathe again after years of diving, would stay on that lawn to talk forever. Reluctantly got up and printed a fake smile on her face.
-Jay, sorry for the delay! - Exclaimed Brad met him and kissing him die that caused a grimace of Jensen.
-Hello Brad ... - Jared whispered. He- Jensen is the blond indicating .- He added with a wave of his hand.
Jensen stood up and shook hands with Brad.
-Oh, yeah, Jensen .- The boy shook hands with a little 'too hard. -Jared told me about you so much .-
Jensen grinned. Instead, I did not just talked about you .-
Brad glared with a sguardo.-Okay, it was a pleasure to meet you. Now we have to go, right Jay? -
Jared Jensen nodded and said goodbye with a wave of his hand, doing to turn around and get into the car, but Jensen grabbed his arm and approached him, putting on tiptoe to give him a kiss on the cheek. Jay-fun, see you tomorrow .- She whispered softly and deeply, then let it go.
The other hand was grabbed by Jared Brad, who unceremoniously pulled him toward the car. Jensen stared at the dark, smiling pleased with expression surprised and slightly shocked.
Notes: Allurs, it seems that the Great Demon Heaven forbid that places this chapter XD 'happened all I could before I .-. Apart from that, I know that the phrase in English is not just, but for years now so I can not speak did my best. means "I missed you like the air, I want to hug you and kiss you with every fiber of my body"
0 comments:
Post a Comment