Thursday, August 12, 2010

Step By Step Tractor Cake



Title: Broken
Fandom:
Supernatural Characters: Dean Wincester, Alastair
Paringa: maybe Dean / Sam, but has not been created as a slash
Rating: R (for violence?)
Words: 727 (second Word
Genre: Blood, angst
Prompt: Heart of [info] bingo_italia
Disclaimer: I have no idea what really happened in hell, do not gain anything in writing about my travels mental suffering of the poor Dean and characters belong to those of law, not to me.
Note: I am not convinced at all .-.



is never interrupted. Not sleeping, not eating, not to piss or other crap, never . Cut, quartered, affect, laugh. I scream, cry, please. There is no point. We enjoy their God-as-we have to make me suffer. I wish there were their souls in my place, I would torture them all, skinned one by one, horses eyes bulging and make a rope with their intestines, heart-tearing if you still have. " I hate them.
-Good morning, Dean says Alastair .- closer to my wheel of torture.
are his favorite, always says, says he has big plans for me. When it is close enough to pick the little strength I have left and the cue in one eye. Usually, at the end of the day, I can not even keep his eyes open-if-they left me, there is a time instead went light.
-Dean, Dean, Dean, do a good boy. You are not at home, you're a guest here, I behaved politely .- complains jokingly, stroking her cheek with her long fingers swollen and skeletal almost seems like a thoughtful gesture. Then
-hunter - he says, grinning, to mock me, my offer is always the same. Get off the wheel and put someone else .-
-You can put in your offer .- ass answer with a hoarse voice, barely audible.
Her laugh is loud and annoying, I almost hurt my ears. -It amazes me how, after almost thirty years, you still have the strength to do the shit, you did not understand that does not bring you anything? -
-Li is one more thing ... -
In the world I'm still the older brother Sam, I am sure he is thinking about me every day, every hour of his life. I am sure he is looking for revenge that kill all the motherfuckers eyed blacks he meets. I am sure that is holding to our covenant. Li I'm still something for Sam. As he is everything to me. Alastair
rolls his eyes, puffing. -Shit, what you're fucking you and your brother too mushy. Be sure not to go to hell for incest, not for the deal? I want now to understand that Sam does not give you anything? Thirty years have passed, will have its own life, maybe even more do not remember your face or your name .-
I go up in tears. It can not be, should not be so!
-Stop! - I try to scream and blood comes out of my mouth with the words. Do not work .- says
-making closer and placing the palms on my chest torn. -How do you still have a heart after all these years of torture? How do you still have your brother in your heart, after it his fault that you subjection all this? -
I feel his fingers pierce the flesh and into my chest, slowly, inch by inch. Get through the chest and a shrill scream escapes from my lips, when his fingers closed around my heart. With a sudden snap withdraws his hand, still clutching his heart. Leaving the skin and ribs copious blood comes out of the hole in his chest. Whatever I do I'm always conscious, it hurts as hell but no longer kill again. I would just not exist anymore. Neither in earth nor hell nor heaven. And just disappear. Alastair
laughs again clutching my heart. -Look, Dean .- Gracchi. -You are a heartless, too now. What prevents you from torture? -
I try to respond, but only blood comes out of my mouth.
Throw my heart to the ground and crushes it with his foot. You're a monster-like us. Instead get a reason. Every day, from now on, the first What I do is rip the useless organ pumps blood that you idiots think so imported, so you always remember to be a monster. To be a demon .- Approaches to me again and gives me a kiss on the cheek. -See you tomorrow, after tomorrow and the day after that, again and again. I am sure that sooner or later you make the right choice .-
-Fuck you, asshole .- cough spitting blood.
He laughs. -No need to show me your love, - ironically says, bending down to pick up my heart from earth-I have already given your soul and your heart .-

0 comments:

Post a Comment