Friday, November 2, 2007

Visa Message In Air India Express

I need a falling star

:
_cose theoretical:
. More than half take off my exams as soon as possible;
. In particular eliminate a November 1, total failure I left school some time ago and I have not taken ...
. Go to Lucca Comics and receive an autograph from Fuyumi Soury; I booked my card
. To be present at the press conference Saturday, November 3 to Fuyumi Soury; strange if nothing happens tomorrow I should be there .. .

_cose practices:
. I'd love a tablet, but still do not understand the parameters that I need ...
. Craves more and more a laptop, although I still say that there is need when mom or other family are hints in this regard (as stated on other occasions, I would be comfortable, but I use daily is still working very well ... and then super is so cool!)
[The laptop starts to become more and more desirable because I need an extra hard disk and a CD burner again, mine does not burn CDs and audio riiscrivibili ... -_-]
. Set things to a module that would store household items that are here in Pisa): the mug with cats, or cut into the beautiful shape of a cat, there were mats cute dog / cat But I fear that there are no more and a slew of other things I forgot, because every time we see within too many nice things ...
. Feltrinelli go to to check if there was the book Designing the house (or something similar) that I received via mail and advertising that would check to see if and how useful / interesting, the book does not c 'is ...
. New books to read when I finish The Devil Wears Prada, I'm getting the setting to read something in English, even if I improve my understanding and my pronunciation got worse ... I'm almost tempted to take after seeing the movie Stardust tonight ... Paper finished and the new book bought: Neil Gaiman's Anansi Boy, what he wrote Stardust.
. Stardust the book, even in English (which has however proved nonexistent feltrinelli to both English and Italian)

0 comments:

Post a Comment