whishes
update the points of the situation.
theoretical stuff:
. More than half take off my exams as soon as possible;
. In particular eliminate a November 1,
. Go to Lucca Comics and receive an autograph from Fuyumi Soury;
. To be present at the press conference Saturday, November 3 Soury of Fuyumi;
. go to Lucca to see the exhibition between things which appear inherent in Fuyumi Soury, although I am convinced that he will be disappointed by this point.
practical things:
. I'd love a tablet, but still do not understand the parameters that I need ...
. Craves more and more a laptop, although I still say that there is no need when mom or other family are hints in this regard (as stated on other occasions, I would be comfortable, but I use daily is still working very well ... and then super is so cool!)
. set of things that would form a business of household who is here in Pisa): the mug with cats, or cut into the beautiful shape of a cat, there were mats cute dog / cat but I'm afraid there are no more and a slew of other things that do not memory, because everytime we see too many nice things before ...
. Feltrinelli go to to check if there was the book Designing the house (or something similar) that I received via mail and advertising that would check to see if and how useful / interesting;
. new books to read when I finish The Devil Wears Prada, I'm getting the setting to read something in English, even if I improve my understanding and my pronunciation got worse ... I'm almost tempted to take after seeing the movie Stardust tonight ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment