What to do?
What to do when you feel alone even if it is part of a couple? What to do when you feel the veil melancholy that incomprehension that sometimes creates the abyss? Eche do if each person you want near you say, but yes, see you when you want and when you propose a date to meet, bah I do not know is better than one affected ...
And then maybe you do not feel wanted or tried and everything becomes so complicated and stressful, but when you know that things can be much simpler, because it was and the situation was not so different ... Half-truths
things unsaid in order to avoid discussions that do not want to participate, you hide behind a veil of silence or do you hide just under the bark biting.
I'm fine, but they are a bit 'stressed emotionally and psychologically ... I just
cancel the distance ... is asking too much?
0 comments:
Post a Comment