Monday, February 26, 2007

Shoulder Pain Post Laparoscopy

The Return of the Living Dead

Back again ... After months of silence I shall return to brighten your eyes ... I wonder how few people still read my blog ... Yes I do it mostly to vent my ego ... My need to say something ... What can I say? News from Berlin on? Yes and no ... As always rejected by the fair sex that is anything but gentle with me ... But I wonder: where a man like me find it? Anywhere except where I am ... I mean ... I say No? Anyway: I started the argument of the fifth year ... The title is top secret, more than anything else is not official yet ... That is, I have not yet filed an application for graduation ... One of the new most striking is my new job ... If I may so call it ... I am making the lecturer: I'm keeping a radio workshop to 12 children of a middle school in Trento ... In short, is one of my first paid jobs and almost all the contributions and more ... Now I'll have to find some other chore: Fans of the radio and this thing mica enough for me to live ... A prop Fan: we hit the road today ... And the novelty is that we are online 24 hours 24 ... An endless stream that will last until our scheduler does not exhaust the strength or even worse, our computer "Fuoriaula 01" (it seems the name of the computer 2001: A Space Odyssey ) is not based in the true sense of the word .... Oh well ... I do not have much else to say ... Oh well of course listen to my new program: VIP, a program that speaks of the protagonists of the story ... Who has made the story really!
Ok what else to say ... One reads (in a few shine)

0 comments:

Post a Comment