Title: Blood Oath (Blood Oath)
Party: 3 /?
Fandom: RPF
Supernatural Characters: Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Christian Kane (but only because it has a nice smile) and a new character.
Paringa: Jensen / Jared, Jared / OMC
Rating: PG13 for now
Genre: AU, slash
Beta:
Words: 1,743
Prompt: Jolly-Meadow
Disclaimer: I have no idea of the true sexual orientation of any of Jared Jensen will do the Christian and what I have written is absolutely figment of my imagination and not for profit, also because let's face it: but who would pay for such a thing? O_O
Notes: Jensen and Jared have only a year apart ... I do not go crazy for the AU but this I could not help but write *-*
-Ti is if we go to my house? - Churches in Brad Jared. The dark
in reply opened his mouth in a loud yawn. -Past four, Brad. I want to go to sleep .-
Brad snorted. -Just because you have to go out tomorrow with the idiot .-
-Stop to the husband, not so much attacks .-
-mind to spend every free minute, now it's back? -
-Mmm, yeah, l & rsquo ; idea is, - the mocking Jared and Brad shook the wheel stronger.
-I remember all the things you told me before he got? What was shit, as the hated and everything else? -
Jared snorted: after receiving the e-mail Jensen had felt an overwhelming need to talk to him and the only one with which he could do it was Brad, who just could not tell him that he lacked the other to death and things like that, then had confined itself to the bad part of his thoughts.
-Forget what I said, okay? You know you too, is a good person
.- Yes, I suppose - Brad whispered sarcastically, stopping the spot before the house of Jared.
Give me a kiss goodnight, at least - he gave up a tone of defeat and Jared smiled, satisfied.
Tuesday July 1
Jensen was awakened by a sharp laugh coming from downstairs, frowned turning over in bed and wondering why the hell was laughing at her mother alone. When he reached the mental clarity needed to regain the use of all five senses, the smell of freshly made crepes filled his roots, transforming the face frown into a smile. He got out of bed and put on a pair of sports shorts, being stripped to the waist. She descended the stairs two at a time, came to the kitchen door and discovered that her mother did not laugh at all alone. Jared was sitting at the table of cook and eat with a satisfied expression nutella crepe.
-I missed something? - Jensen asked, watching the scene with raised eyebrows.
Jared and Carmen looked at him, and dark chocolate made him a huge smile that made him giggle.
-Jared has gone because you have to go out - she said, focused on the content of the pan to turn on a plate.
The blond looked at the clock on the wall and then Jared, but his friend started to speak before him.
-Yes, I know, I'm a bit 'in advance - giving muttered another bite of dessert.
Jensen nodded, yawned and stretched. Jared stayed with the firm hands in the air and his mouth open, watching the tense muscles of his ... Jensen has always been so sexy? She found herself wondering. Carmen watched the scene with an amused smile on his face.
Thursday, July 3
Jared went into the garden still muttering to himself because his mother forced him to water the plants. When he reached the back of the house her frown disappeared, finding Jensen, on his side of the courtyard, occupied in his own task.
-Hey! - Greeted him with a smile.
Jensen replied to the greeting and came up with the pump in hand, without caring where it ended the water.
-They made you too, eh? - Asked Jared who meanwhile had taken the hose and open water.
Jared chuckled. -Yes, we shamelessly exploit. Heck, I'm out in five minutes and already I'm melting! -
-Be ', take a shower with the pump - Jensen grinned with a shrug.
Jared laughed. -We do not have six years. I'm not going to show the neighbors .-
-Come on, Jay! We are the neighbors - he tried to convince Jensen, a bit 'to return to the old days and a bit' because he wanted, he had to admit, see Jared wet.
Is it not true, there is also Mrs. Cook - Jared said, indicating with a nod of the head the only house across the street.
Jensen laughed. -Come on, I bet it will be very pleased to see two begl'omaccioni all wet without having to pay .-
Jared made a mock grimace in disgust. -Yuck! So I am not convinced certainly
.--This is rather convincing? - the blond grinned sketched with the pump.
Jared jumped back and looked down at the wet T-shirt and then raised them on Jensen.
-Okay, you'll pay for this! - He said, laughing.
started a war last sketch, laughing and running around the garden, as if they were returned children. And in the end, hoping no one saw them.
-Time-out! - Suddenly called out of breath with Jensen and now completely soaked. He sat down on the grass, arms and legs open style starfish. Jared joined him still laughing and looked at him from above.
-I have won, as always - he said proudly.
Jensen laughed. -Shut up, I'm leaving you win .-
looked at each other, smiling and trying to catch his breath, both lost in thought.
Jared in his head had begun to associate the word sexy to the name of Jensen with increasing frequency, and the jealousy of Brad had started to make sense and not just a boyfriend oppressive paranoia. Jensen's hair was tousled and his eyes half closed, the drops of water that remained between the brows glistened in the sunlight. His attention then turned to leave lips slightly open to allow Jensen to take the breath deep that were up and down his chest frantically. The white shirt he was wearing, completely soaked, clung to the chest and had become transparent, allowing Jared to see the outline of his muscles. Why the hell is so sexy? wondered Jared. Jensen
instead watched the droplets that fell from the tips of Jared's hair to his neck, watched their path and saw them die neck T-shirt ... Man, what he wanted to lick it off.
Saturday, July 5
"Then, we Saw, or Final Destination," said Jared with a DVD in one hand and one in another. -What do you want to see? - Jensen asked.
-Girl, Interrupted - answered it.
Jared snorted. Went on for ten minutes with this story.
-I have not the slightest intention of watching a film about crazy girls locked in an insane asylum-
.- And I'm not going to look once again Saw and Final Destination: I know them by heart now All
.- Jared dropped heavily on the sofa, near Jensen. The blond got up to get the DVD of Girl, Interrupted by belief.
-Dai, I'm sure it will be interesting. There are also Agelina Jolie and Winona Rider
.--I do not care that there are actresses! - Six-
unbearable! Even when we were kids always had to do what you wanted! -
divano. Jared got out-not true! -
- Prove it then! - Jensen said defiantly.
-Okay, look at that kinda film .-
Jensen smiled satisfied and put the CD in the DVD, returning to sit next to Jared.
While in mid-film, the protagonist discovers the dead body of her friend who committed suicide in the bathroom, her head was resting on the shoulder of Jared Jensen, and slept peacefully. Jared's hair tickled his neck uncomfortably to Jensen, who moved just trying to not wake his friend and at the same time to find a more comfortable position. The result of the movement was dropping Jared's head from his shoulder to his lap. Jared did not wake up, but simply moved in order to find a more comfortable position. Jensen felt Jared's face down on the horse of his pants. He swallowed: the situation was becoming inconvenient.
-Jay, wake up, "said giving a pat on the shoulder of his friend. Jared
wrinkled her nose and rubbed his face against the cloth of his trousers, just as he would do if in his face there was a pillow. Jensen opened eyes and gripped the armrest of the sofa.
-Jared ... - I called again.
Jared moved once more and finally decided to open my eyes and when he realized what he was resting, jumped up like a spring.
-I-I ... - began to say, slightly red-faced and unable to meet the eyes of Jensen.
-go to the bathroom, "said the blond, standing up and interrupting.
When Jared heard the bathroom door closed, he dropped on the couch with a sigh and put his head in his hands. Shit, I really rubbed my face on the dude-Jensen? He thought Part of him was sorry for having done so, another small-and-nasty was sorry he was not aware as he did.
Monday, July 7
Jared was leaning against the doorway of the kitchen and spoke with his mother Carmen and college, when Jensen came up from behind him, holding two sticks of candy that look like red licorice.
-You want one? - Jared asked, handing him a stick.
Jared turned around, breaking a word in half. Liquorice-Am? -
Jensen shook his head, putting the extreme a candy in his mouth. I'm just cherry-
.- "Then no, thanks - refused to die, bringing attention to the two women. -What was I saying? -
-He spoke of the art class, "said Carmen promptly with a smile.
Jared began talking animatedly, adored the teacher, classmates, class, nude model and, if he continued to speak, would probably also praised a spot of dirt on the wall.
Jensen stopped listening after the first three minutes and began to bother him, teasing his cheek with the other end of the candy.
-Dai, Jay, eat it. It 'good, pick one, come on, on
.- Anna, Carmen, amused, watching the scene and Jared, after losing his train of thought for the third time, he turned to Jensen and bit into the candy torture. But miscalculate distances and found himself with his lips pressed to those of Jensen, who opened his eyes shocked and froze. The two women held their breath and excited Jared blinked in surprise. Then Jensen bit stronger than his piece of candy to separate from him and, without a word, went to close the bathroom. Jared said the door was closed to the friend's shoulder for a few seconds, before Carmen attracted his attention.
-Be, 'Jay, this candy is so bad? - Asked, smiling in a way that, had it not been the mother of the boy who had just kissed, could define malicious.
An involuntary sigh escaped his lips. -No, it's pretty good, "said smiling and chewing satisfaction. -I now go in the room, tell them where they are released when Jens
.- The two women nodded, and when Jared disappeared upstairs, looked excited with a smile. What
-cariniii! - They said in unison.
0 comments:
Post a Comment